18th October 2015, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

How can i resume my Pharmacy study in abroad after a long gap?

I left my study due to some reasons. Now i want to resume my study of pharmacy in abroad. So tell me how can i resume it? Please provide me the complete information? Awaiting for your answer.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study further in Abroad after completing B.Pharmacy?
  2. Continuing studies after 9 years of gap in Abroad is possible? Details of MBA or any other possible courses that can be done?
  3. How can I study M.Pharmacy in Abroad after completing B.Pharmacy?
  4. List of universities which offer B.Pharmacy in Abroad? Requirements to get admission?
  5. If I have 3 years gap in between BSc and MCA and have done B.Ed course between the gap then can I mention it in my resume? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Chances to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad for B.Pharmacy 2nd year student?
  7. List of universities which offer M.Pharmacy in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  8. Is there a chance to pursue doctor of pharmacy abroad after completing B.Pharmacy in India?
  9. Entrance exams to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  10. What are the M.Pharmacy jobs in abroad?
  11. Am I eligible to study B.Pharmacy in Abroad after completing D.Pharmacy?
  12. Possibility to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad for B.Pharmacy graduate who has 3 months of experience?
  13. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  15. Which is better to study in Abroad among B.Pharmacy and B.Sc(Nursing)?
  16. Is it beneficial to study B.Pharmacy in Abroad for 11th Science student?
  17. Courses available in Post Graduation to study in Abroad for B.Pharmacy student?
  18. Should I mention the 3 year gap of academic in resume during which I did B.Ed course?
22nd October 2015, 07:56 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can i resume my Pharmacy study in abroad after a long gap?

You have not mentioned the details of the course that you have studied.
You must mention whether you studied Pharmacy course Abroad or in India.
You must also mention the exact gap amount in years.
If you studied your Pharmacy Course in India you will have to start afresh for the course Abroad as nothing from the course you studied will be deemed valid Abroad.
So reply back with these details to get a more detailed and comprehensive answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?