11th February 2015, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

Will there be any problem to do diploma course now after having few years of gap?

Sir/Mam,

I am a student of diploma mechanical engineering. I have drop few of my years for get an admission in diploma. I have pass out my 10 2 class, on 2012. I want to know that , is the drop years make any problem in future for getting a job ?. Pls answer me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Tech in future after passing 10th with 3 years gap? I am doing diploma
  2. Will there be any problem for me while joining in TCS being a candidate having completed B.Tech in 5 years and mentioned the same in application form?
  3. Can i change my college in 2nd year while studying in Nashik?
  4. Am I eligible to get job in MindTree if having 5 years gap between Diploma and Degree being a 28 years old candidate?
  5. Will there be any problems in getting a job if I have 2 years gap between 12th and BBA?
  6. If I have 3 years gap in between BSc and MCA and have done B.Ed course between the gap then can I mention it in my resume?
  7. Year Gap Between Graduation and Post Graduation affecting Placements
  8. How can I sit for TCS campus placement if I have 1 year gap between 12th and diploma?
  9. Can I do Bachelor degree in 1 or 2 years?
  10. Gap of 4 years between 10 and 12 class
  11. Can I get a job after 1 year gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after PG?
  12. Is year gap a problem for XAT exam?
  13. Can I get a job if I have 1 year Gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after MBA(HR)?
  14. Will it affect my Placements of having 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  15. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  16. How to get JRF in UGC NET exam? Whole process of NET ranking?
  17. Likely issues during interviews due to 5 year gap between MBA and graduation?
  18. How to get jobs in Automobile Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti after Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
11th February 2015, 09:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any problem to do diploma course now after having few years of gap?

If you have good enough reason to support your gap the you will not face any problem. Therefore, if you have a gap and that was due to some serious reasons then you shouldn't worry and proceed with your goals.

If you have got good skills after passing the Diploma course and perform well in the interview then surely you will get job without any doubt. Hence, apply for admission if your aim is getting admission in a Diploma course. Admission is mainly based on the performance in the entrance exam.
9th June 2017, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any problem to do diploma course now after having few years of gap?

I am 2nd year diploma student I am having 4 theory back locks ad 1 practical back of another subject ?
My questions is do they allow me for TY ??
18th December 2021, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

I didnt complete my polytechnic diploma and i have backlog in two semesters now after the gap of six years i want to complete these two semesters. Is there any possibility
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?