10th December 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Can i resume my schooling again after a gap of 6 years in CBSE board?

Due to my failure in class 12th, i discontinued my studies 6 years back. Can i start again from 1st year now? I have shifted from the earlier place where i lived. Please tell me.

11th December 2015, 03:50 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i resume my schooling again after a gap of 6 years in CBSE board?

Yes, you can start from the point you left out, but you will now have to provide some strong reasons behind your educational gap.

You will first of all have to complete your +2 level of education and the you can move further with your studies., either from regular or distance mode.
12th December 2015, 08:11 AM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Can i resume my schooling again after a gap of 6 years in CBSE board?

You definitely can continue with your studies, as age is not a factor these days when you have lots of options open for you. You have not completed your class 12, so its essential that you clear it. CBSE curriculum might be difficult for you since you have no connections with your chosen subjects for the last 6 years. I think it will be easier for you if you shift to the option of Open Schooling. If you choose open schooling, you don't have to attend regular classes, yet can prepare on your own at home You will also be able to appear for exam when you feel that your preparation has been enough. The certificate and marks given by Open Schooling is accepted everywhere.
12th December 2015, 10:46 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am happy to say you that you can again start your schooling from where you have left it before. But you have to give some strong reason behind the incompletion of your studies, then only you will be allowed to resume.
First you have complete your class 12th then you can proceed for the further studies.
31st January 2021, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

I had taken admission in 12th from NIOS in Dec 2016 and gave my exams as well, however, due to some personal reason I left my studies in between, I have my enrollment no and admission no as well.

My question is can I resume from where I left to complete my 12th. Please guide me I really want to be complete my studies become independent.
31st January 2021, 09:32 PM
sontt011

I took admission in 12th from NIOS in Dec 2016 and appeared for the 3 exams as well in 2017.
Due to some personal reason, I left my study and I wish to resume with the same enrolment no and admission details.

Is it possible? If yes then please help me out with the procedure. I really need to build my carrier now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?