10th June 2016, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to open an NGO through Diploma in NGO Management course?

Can I open my own NGO after doing Diploma in NGO Management? I am a Psychology Honours student and wish to open my own NGO. So, through Diploma course is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU Certificate in NGO Management-Introduction To NGO Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. How can I start my own NGO for upliftment of women, welfare of child and backward classes?
  3. How to join diploma in NGO management course?
  4. What are the jobs available for primary teacher?
  5. When the admission notification of Jamia Millia Islamia PG Diploma in NGO Management will be published? Whether test help for admission?
  6. How may I find research jobs in NGO sector?
  7. Ideas for starting a Social Oriented Project?
  8. Can a NGO be registered as per Company Act 25? What type of support we can expect from government?
  9. Can I do MBA after BCA? What are the career options in government and private sector?
  10. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer placement to NGO Management Diploma holders? Course duration and fee expenses of this course?
  11. Can I have financial assistance from any NGO at school level?
  12. Job after completing B.Tech in 2010 and working with NGO for 1 year? Job if i start MBA in 2012?
  13. How can I get a good NGO job after doing M.A in Sociology
  14. Essential courses to make career in NGO?
  15. How to work in NGO? I have done bachelor of Arts
  16. Organisations for Philanthropic/Humanitarian work in India?
  17. Scope of doing master of social work in India and Abroad? Which are the top universities offering this course in India and Abroad? Any aided programs available? Any separate government body? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What should be my career option if I have good communication skill with good English fluency? How should I make my career in NGO after passing B.Com with 6 back papers?
12th June 2016, 08:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to open an NGO through Diploma in NGO Management course?

For NGO you need funds and merely educational qualification will not help you to open an NGO.

If you have got enough knowledge about working of an NGO then surely you will have good chances of opening.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?