15th September 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA after BCA? What are the career options in government and private sector?

can i do MBA after BCA.and other career options government & private secter.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options available after completion of M.Sc course in private sector and government sector?
  2. Career options after M.Sc apart from teaching? Can i apply for Ph.D? Options in government and private sector?
  3. Will I be able to work in private sector or government jobs after doing MBA in HR?
  4. What are the career options after completing BCA?
  5. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  6. What is the scope of doing BCA? Is it good to choose MBA after BCA completion?
  7. What are the career options after LLB?
  8. What are the various career options available in government sector after completion of graduation?
  9. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  10. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission?
  11. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  12. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  13. Career options after completing BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Job opportunities in Private Sector for 30 years old BHMS female graduate? -- [New]
  15. What are the career options in LLB after MBA?
  16. Career options after doing MBA in government and private sectors? I am doing MBA(finance and marketing) from international institute of informatics and management
  17. Which is the best private job under health sector?
  18. What are the career options available after doing MSc Computer and B.Ed in Science?
25th December 2011, 10:23 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA after BCA? What are the career options in government and private sector?

Yes you can opt to do MBA in computer science or IT. In order to pursue the MBA you have to sit for the entrance test conducted by the respective institution. There are plenty of options for a MBA in private organizations in the field of information technology, education, telecom etc. For getting job with government of India you have to appear for the written test conducted by various state and central boards.
26th December 2011, 06:36 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do MBA after BCA? What are the career options in government and private sector?

dear friend,

As you have completed B.C.A. so I think it is just beginning of your life.After B.C.A. you can do a lot of thing :

1. Go for higher studies,
2. Find a job.

1. Go for higher studies ::

After BCA you can go for higher studies like :

* MCA, it is a good option to you and related to your subject,
* MBA, I think after MCA you can attempt for MBA which have a bright future,
* M.Tech, if you crack GATE examination then you will be eligible for M.Tech and also if
you want to be a lecturer or a professor then only choose this,
* Short term course like :

i. Core Java,
ii. Advanced Java,
iii. J2EE,
iv. ASP .NET using VB,
v. ASP .NET using C#,
vi. ASP .NET using J#,
vii.C/C++,
viii.SQL,
ix. image processing,

2. Find a job :

After BCA you can also find a job in some top companies like :

* TCS
* Wipro
* CTS
* Infosys
* Accenture
* Tech mahindra
* IBM etc.

But I think these kind of jobs will not satisfy you. So my suggestion to you please go for higher studies and choose your carrier best. Here which way you want to prefer go for this and you will be succeed.

all the best.
26th March 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

can i get admision for MCA in reputed college with 48% in 12th comm.
14th May 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the job oppertunity to do MBA after passing m.sc-biotech?
14th May 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

what is the job oppertunity to do MBA after passing m.sc-biotech?
28th May 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my BCA in Kutch University this year and now i dont have idea to do further for my career.
please give me some idea for that..
THANK YOU...!
8th June 2013, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

i am now bca last year,now i dont have any idea what become do ?, pls give some idea,what i do and which entrance exam i have to give....
thank u...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?