29th October 2015, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Can I do graduation in B.Arch after completion of diploma course in civil engineering?

Sir, this is vamshi...... I completed my diploma field in civil engineering course, Now I want to study B-arch so,is it correct way to do????? Can you please suggest me the right steps to take next after completion of the diploma course?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  2. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  3. How to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. Is it necessary to complete higher secondary schooling after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  5. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  6. How to join B.Arch course while studying diploma in civil engineering?
  7. What should I do after completion of Diploma in Civil engineering to have a bright future?
  8. Which course to opt for after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. Which institute is best for me in UP after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? I want to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engg
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  11. Is it possible to do Post graduation course M.Arch after completion of B.E Civil Engineering?
  12. How to join B.Arch after diploma? What are the colleges in Chennai that offer B.Arch for diploma holders?
  13. Can I do B.Tech abroad after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  14. Which course can I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Career prospects after completion of Graduation in Civil Engineering? Best specialization to do PG between Geo technical Engineering and Structural Engineering?
  16. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  17. What should I do after completing diploma in civil engineering? Will I get lateral entry in NIT or IIT college?
  18. Is diploma course alone sufficient to get the jobs in Civil background?
29th October 2015, 09:48 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do graduation in B.Arch after completion of diploma course in civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, this is vamshi...... I completed my diploma field in civil engineering course, Now I want to study B-arch so,is it correct way to do????? Can you please suggest me the right steps to take next after completion of the diploma course?

Thanks!

Yes you can do B.Arch after your completion of Diploma in civil engineering.

The eligibility to join the B.Arch course is 10+3 years diploma in any stream recognised by Central or State governments with minimum of 50% marks.

You have to appear for an entrance examination National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by Council of Architecture.

The course duration is 5 years for all the students.

The admission will be based on the marks scored in your diploma and NATA.
29th October 2015, 10:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do graduation in B.Arch after completion of diploma course in civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thanks!
No, diploma in Civil Engineering candidates are not eligible for B.Arch course.

Those candidates who have completed diploma in Architecture from a recognized university are eligible for B.Architecture.

Your age should be above 17 years.
29th October 2015, 05:51 PM
ant man

B.Arch is a related field to civil engineering and you can do B.Arch course after finishing diploma in civil engineering.

You must write the engineering common entrance exam to get admission in B.Arch and after passing the exam you can take admission directly in 2nd year course.

Even if you do B.Tech in civil engineering then also you can apply for M.Arch course.

There will not be any problem in changing your stream in graduation.
29th October 2015, 07:23 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do graduation in B.Arch after completion of diploma course in civil engineering.
  • Candidate have to appear in NATA exam in order to apply for admission in B.Arch course.
  • Age of candidate must be from 17 to 21 years.
  • Candidate must have secured more than 55% marks in diploma. There is relaxation of 5% marks to reserved category candidates also.
31st October 2015, 03:42 PM
jashan13
Junior Member+

Yes ,you are eligible for B.Arch after completing diploma in civil engineering.

you can get admission on LEET base ,some college or universities give admissions on diploma percentages but some colleges or universities have Leet entrance test, you should crack these criteria for getting the Admission .

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?