21st April 2014, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter

Sir,
my son is studying tenth. He is very much interested in Automobiles.Is there any diploma in automobile engineering or to study diploma in mechanical engineering and to take automobile engineering in B.Tech .Or is it better to write polytechnic entrance and study the diploma or to go for MPC in Inter.
Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter? -- [New]
  2. Are there any jobs in Banking Sector on diploma basis?
  3. Model Question Papers for Science subject of 10th class of UP Board?
  4. Which course is best after inter with MPC except engineering
  5. Which course is best after inter with MPC except engineering?
  6. Procedure to do Aeronautical Engineering or Pilot course after scoring 60% in diploma computer science? List of the op
  7. What shall I do to join B.Sc course after completion of Intermediate with MPC stream?
  8. How to join Aeronautical Engineering course after completing Inter 2nd year with EAMCET(MPC)
  9. How to study BSc Stat or BSc Maths privately? I have completed inter MPC
  10. How to study MBBS after completing Diploma in pharmacy
  11. How may I do B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing 3 years of diploma(Mechanical engineering) from government polytechnic? Currently am working in construction site
  12. How to study for MBBS after completing inter MPC with 60% aggregate marks?
  13. Am I eligible for lateral entry after completing Kerala Polytechnic 3 years diploma
  14. How to apply in Polytechnic computer engineering?
  15. Am I eligible for engineering after clearing 12th(MPC) with 49%?
  16. How to take degree or B.Tech while studying inter 2nd year in MPC?
  17. How to get a job in Banks or Railway after completing Inter from MPC? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to get a seat in top 10 engineering colleges affiliated under JNTU after scoring 94% marks in inter MPC(92 marks)?
10th May 2014, 10:40 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter

Yes, there is diploma course in automobile engineering. Your son can definitely pursue it and then go for B.Tech course in automobile engineering through lateral entry scheme or by giving entrance exam. Both mechanical and automobile engineering are very good branches of engineering. It can be said that automobile engineering is a part of mechanical engineering. Both the branches have good scope in modern world and one can opt for the best career opportunities in the respective field if one excels in it.

Since your son is very much interested in automobile engineering, so it is better to allow him pursue automobile engineering. This is because one can excel in a field in which one is interested and comfortable. There are two choices, he can either take diploma and then do b.tech or pursue 10+2 and then do B.Tech. Both have advantages and disadvantages.

Keeping in mind the merits and demerits, it is better to go for 10+2 and then B.Tech. This is because in 10+2, he will get to learn certain fundamental concepts of physics which are the backbone of automobile engineering. Along with this, he will also learn mathematics and computers which are essential for automobile engineering.
23rd April 2015, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter

Which course is best to study engineering? M.P.C or Deplomo
4th April 2016, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

I completed my tenth now I want to study civil engineering so which best to choose polythecnic or mpc in inter
21st May 2016, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 10th class i want to study civil engineering so which is best to choose polytechnic or mpc in inter
2nd April 2017, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

SIR NOW I AM STUDYING IN TENTH CLASS I WANT TO JOIN INDIAN AIR FORCE. FOR THAT I NEED TO TAKE MATHS PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY AS MY SUBJECTS IN INTER. CAN I JOIN POLYTECHNIC AND CAN GO FOR AIR FORCE OR I SHOULD STUDY INTER.???
20th April 2020, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to take polytechnic so wht could i do
27th February 2022, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

which is better to study computer science engenering diploma or mpc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?