21st April 2014, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?

respected Sir,
My son wants to know that is there any diploma in automobile engineering, If it is not available he can take mechanical engineering in diploma and he may go for automobile engineering in B.tech.Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering.He is very much interested in automobile engineering.Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?Please advice me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter? -- [New]
  2. How to study B.Tech Mechanical after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  3. Can I study automobile engineering after studying diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Model Question Papers for Science subject of 10th class of UP Board?
  6. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  7. Which course is best after inter with MPC except engineering
  8. Which course is best after inter with MPC except engineering?
  9. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  10. Correspondence diploma in Automobile Engineering in Abroad?
  11. What shall I do to join B.Sc course after completion of Intermediate with MPC stream?
  12. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges?
  13. How to join Aeronautical Engineering course after completing Inter 2nd year with EAMCET(MPC)
  14. How to study in automobile designing after B.E in Mechanical Engineering
  15. I am a graduate and having diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering. What are the job opportunities in automobile sector?
  16. How to study BSc Stat or BSc Maths privately? I have completed inter MPC
  17. How to study MBBS after completing Diploma in pharmacy
  18. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
9th May 2014, 10:33 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?

Yes, there is diploma course in automobile engineering. Your son can definitely pursue it and then go for B.Tech course in automobile engineering through lateral entry scheme or by giving entrance exam. Both mechanical and automobile engineering are very good branches of engineering. It can be said that automobile engineering is a part of mechanical engineering. Both the branches have good scope in modern world and one can opt for the best career opportunities in the respective field if one excels in it.

Since your son is very much interested in automobile engineering, so it is better to allow him pursue automobile engineering. This is because one can excel in a field in which one is interested and comfortable. There are two choices, he can either take diploma and then do b.tech or pursue 10+2 and then do B.Tech. Both have advantages and disadvantages.

Keeping in mind the merits and demerits, it is better to go for 10+2 and then B.Tech. This is because in 10+2, he will get to learn certain fundamental concepts of physics which are the backbone of automobile engineering. Along with this, he will also learn mathematics and computers which are essential for automobile engineering.
6th February 2015, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?

Respected sir,
I am going to write my 2 exam.after this I want to go for automobile diploma.The thing I want to know is that what will be my job after completing this.Can I also study in private collagrs.Is there any collages in kerala including private and government.sir i'm not so good at drawing will it be a problem for mr.The only thing I have is my passion for automobiles.
19th May 2015, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best trade in polytechnic in India by seeing the future scope. Plz reply.
20th May 2015, 04:48 PM
pandeydurgesh11

Thumbs up Re: Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?

Its better to go for diploma in automobile because there are so many scope in future.its also better for job opportunity and almost all subject of mechanical engineering also prefer in automobile so better to go for it..
23rd November 2019, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Who will get best job who complete the automobile engineering after 12 the science or doing after diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?