9th March 2018, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to enroll in Diploma course for ITI Mechanical Draughtsman?

Hello friends, I am a ITI holder in Mechanical Draughtsmanship. I am working in a construction firm from last 18 months. I want to apply for Diploma course. But I want to know the procedure that how can I apply? I want to join part time diploma course as I am working in Punjab.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to enroll in Diploma course for ITI Mechanical Draughtsman?
  2. Entrance exams available to study Diploma Mechanical course for ITI(Mechanical Draughtsman) student? -- [New]
  3. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for ITI Mechanical Draughtsman? List of colleges?
  4. Procedure to apply for diploma in architecture after completion of ITI in draughtsman civil?
  5. How to get admission after ITI in Mechanical engineering/diploma? I have scored 82% in ITI course
  6. Detailed procedure about admission in Diploma in Architecture for ITI Civil Draughtsman?
  7. How can I complete diploma in civil after completing ITI in mechanical draughtsman
  8. Completed BA and ITI Civil Draughtsman with 24 years of working experience in Architecture. Which further Diploma course is beneficial to do?
  9. Am I eligible for B.Com course after completing ITI Draughtsman Mechanical?
  10. Diploma after ITI Civil Draughtsman?
  11. Can I get more salary in Abroad rather than in India being an ITI Draughtsman Mechanical candidate?
  12. DRDO CEPTAM sample papers for ITI draughtsman mechanical stream
  13. Am I eligible to study Part Time Architecture Diploma course if working as an Architectural Draughtsman after completing ITI course?
  14. DRDO model question papers for draughtsman Mechanical
  15. How to study polytechnic (correspondence course) after ITI Draughtsman Mechanical and working in Private sector?
  16. How to study polytechnic (correspondence course) after ITI Draughtsman Mechanical and working in Private sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I do B.Tech having completed ITI Civil Draughtsman 26 years back?
  18. List of diploma courses offered under ITI?
17th April 2018, 02:36 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to enroll in Diploma course for ITI Mechanical Draughtsman?

In order to apply for the Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering, you must have to apply in different Universities those offer lateral entry direct in the second year of Diploma course.
Since, you have completed ITI course, you can apply for the lateral entry process directly in the second year of Diploma course. You must have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the respective state Council for lateral entry admission. After qualifying in the same, you can study Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering.
18th April 2018, 01:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to enroll in Diploma course for ITI Mechanical Draughtsman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am a ITI holder in Mechanical Draughtsmanship. I am working in a construction firm from last 18 months. I want to apply for Diploma course. But I want to know the procedure that how can I apply? I want to join part time diploma course as I am working in Punjab.

Those candidates who have passed ITI Mechanical Draughtsman course after completion of 10th standard are eligible to apply for the Diploma engineering courses. They have to appear for an entrance examination to join the diploma course. Selected candidates are admitted directly to the second year of the diploma course. Merit list will be prepared based on the entrance marks and candidates are admitted to the diploma course through counseling. Candidates can contact any polytechnic college near their place for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?