1st March 2018, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for ITI Mechanical Draughtsman? List of colleges?

Sir, My brother is completed full time ITI Mechanical Draughtsman course. He is interested to do Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering. Can he eligible for this? If yes, then please let me know about the colleges for this.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study Diploma Mechanical course for ITI(Mechanical Draughtsman) student? -- [New]
  2. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course for ITI Civil Draughtsman? List of colleges?
  3. How to get admission after ITI in Mechanical engineering/diploma? I have scored 82% in ITI course
  4. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering? I am a mechanical course student from NCVT
  5. How to study polytechnic (correspondence course) after ITI Draughtsman Mechanical and working in Private sector?
  6. How to study polytechnic (correspondence course) after ITI Draughtsman Mechanical and working in Private sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can an ITI with MMV holder study Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical engineering? List of entrance exams and colleges for it?
  8. List of AICTE and DEC approved colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai for ITI Fitter and B.Sc graduate?
  9. List of Night colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course to ITI holder in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Is it possible to study Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for ITI-Turner(Mechanical) holder?
  11. List of distance learning colleges of Bihar & Jharkhand to study Diploma in Mechanical stream
  12. Can I study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if pursuing ITI?
  13. Possibility to study Architecture Diploma course for Civil Draughtsman ITI holder?
  14. Possibility to study Diploma in Mechanical engineering in distance mode after ITI with Fitter stream? How to study it?
  15. List of colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course to ITI holder in Fitter Trade?
  16. DRDO model question papers for draughtsman Mechanical
  17. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Civil Engineering after completing ITI Draughtsman Civil?
  18. Possibility to secure lateral Diploma Civil admission for ITI(Civil Draughtsman) student?
18th March 2018, 11:41 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for ITI Mechanical Draughtsman? List of colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, My brother is completed full time ITI Mechanical Draughtsman course. He is interested to do Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering. Can he eligible for this? If yes, then please let me know about the colleges for this.

Possibilities to study Mechanical engineering diploma course for ITI Mechanical Draughtsman is high. Candidates who have passed 10+ITI (2 years duration) course can apply for lateral entry admission to the diploma course. They have to appear for a lateral entry entrance examination. Candidates are admitted directly to the second year of the three year diploma course. List of colleges offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course for ITI Mechanical Draughtsman is given below:

Pacific Polytechnic College - Official Website

BFIT - Official Website

Murugappa Polytechnic College - Official Website

HIET - Official Website

Career Point University - Official Website

LPU - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?