22nd June 2017, 11:30 AM
puja buwade

Procedure to apply for diploma in architecture after completion of ITI in draughtsman civil?

Sir, I have completed ITI in draughtsman civil. I want to study in diploma in architecture. Give me details of admission and college in Nagpur. I am waiting for your reply as I need to understand the procedure well and move forward. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure about admission in Diploma in Architecture for ITI Civil Draughtsman?
  2. Details and procedure to apply for Diploma in Architecture?
  3. Architecture after ITI in Civil Draughtsman
  4. Am I eligible to study Part Time Architecture Diploma course if working as an Architectural Draughtsman after completing ITI course?
  5. How can I study Part Time Diploma in Civil Engineering being an ITI holder in Civil Draughtsman?
  6. Can I study Civil Engineering Diploma course after completing ITI in Civil Draughtsman?
  7. Is there any Polytechnic correspondence course after ITI Draughtsman completion?
  8. Diploma after ITI Civil Draughtsman? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Civil Engineering after completing ITI Draughtsman Civil?
  10. How can I get admission to study Part Time Civil Engineering Diploma course in IGNOU if having 5 years of working experience after ITI in Civil Draughtsman?
  11. How can I do B.Tech having completed ITI Civil Draughtsman 26 years back?
  12. Eligibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in regular mode for ITI Draughtsman Civil student?
  13. Procedure to join Diploma in Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What kind of jobs are available for ITI Civil Draughtsman?
  15. Polytechnic correspondence course after ITI Draughtsman Civil?
  16. Which diploma can I prefer after ITI civil draughtsman?
  17. Institutions for diploma in Civil Engineering in Lucknow and how to get admission in second year of the course after passing ITI in Draughtsman Civil?
  18. Can I study Civil Diploma in IGNOU, Assam being an ITI holder?

15th July 2017, 02:25 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for diploma in architecture after completion of ITI in draughtsman civil?

No, you are not eligible to apply for Diploma in Architecture course after completion of your ITI in draughtsman Civil course. To be eligible to pursue Diploma in Architecture course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Mathematics subject from a recognised board. Since, you have passed ITI in draughtsman Civil, you are not eligible to pursue Diploma in Architecture course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?