9th March 2018, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in AICTE approved B.Tech colleges for Electrical Engineering Diploma student?

Sir, I am studying Diploma in Electrical Engineering. I want to get admission in B.Tech Electrical Engineering in 2nd year from AICTE approved college. Am I eligible for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in AICTE approved B.Tech colleges for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student of UBTER?
  2. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Possibility to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in any AICTE approved college for ITI holder?
  4. List of AICTE approved government colleges in Tamil Nadu which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Detailed procedure of admission?
  5. List of AICTE approved universities offering distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering to ITI holder?
  6. List of AICTE approved colleges offering diploma in electrical engineering through distance mode
  7. List of AICTE approved college or unvesrsity for correspondence B.Tech in Electrical after three years diploma?
  8. Details of universities which offer AICTE and UGC approved Diploma in Electrical Engineering in India
  9. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical?
  10. Diploma in electrical engineering offered by Manav Bharti University is approved by AICTE?
  11. List of AICTE approved colleges which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering through Distance Education in Mumbai?
  12. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  13. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer 2 years Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder?
  14. Which are the colleges and technical universities which offer AICTE approved Diploma in Electrical engineering through distance mode?
  15. AICTE approved education diploma in electrical engineering college in AP
  16. List of AICTE approved colleges which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI Trade Electrician?
  17. Can I study the correspondence Diploma in Civil at an AICTE approved college being an Arts student? List of AICTE approved Diploma colleges in Kolkata?
  18. Which are the AICTE approved distance colleges? I have completed diploma in electrical engineering
15th April 2018, 02:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in AICTE approved B.Tech colleges for Electrical Engineering Diploma student?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in AICTE approved B.Tech college for pursuing B.Tech Electrical Engineering course after completion of your Diploma in Electrical Engineering course. Candidates who have passed three years Diploma in Engineering course from a recognised institute are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years Engineering course through lateral entry admission process i.e., by appearing and qualifying the lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECER, JELET, etc.,. which is conducted by your respective state technical board of education.
17th April 2018, 03:01 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in AICTE approved B.Tech colleges for Electrical Engineering Diploma student?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to apply for the lateral entry admission directly in the second year of B.Tech course after the completion of Diploma course in Electrical Engineering.
Candidates those who have completed their Diploma course in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 45% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the B.Tech course through lateral entry process directly from the second year.
Candidates must have to qualify in the LEET examination in order to get admission to study B.Tech course after Diploma.
18th April 2018, 01:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am studying Diploma in Electrical Engineering. I want to get admission in B.Tech Electrical Engineering in 2nd year from AICTE approved college. Am I eligible for admission?

Possibility to get admission in AICTE approved BTech colleges for Electrical Engineering Diploma student is high. Those students who have passed three year Diploma in Electrical Engineering course can apply for the BTech admission through lateral entry mode. They have to appear for the lateral entry entrance examination for the admission. Selected students are admitted directly to the second year of the four year BTech course. Students are admitted to the BTech course through counseling. In the states like Tamilnadu admission to the BTech course is done on the basis of marks scored in the Diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?