22nd September 2015, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and admission procedure to study Distance Diploma in Pharmacy course?

Hello,
Can you please tell me about taking admission for Diploma in Pharmacy course through distance education? Kindly provide me the details of same course.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges or Universities offering B Pharma in distance learning mode?
  2. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy?
  3. Details about the diploma courses related to pharmacy after B.Pharm? Procedure for admission in these diploma courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology course after completing M.Sc(Zoology)? Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges?
  5. Detailed information, course duration, admission procedure and list of colleges with eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Law and Taxation at Borivali?
  6. Detailed admission procedure to study Distance M.Tech for MCA postgraduate of IGNOU?
  7. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Pharmacy candidate?
  8. Detailed procedure to get admission to study PG Diploma in MLT for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  9. Any way to get admission in Pharmacy course? What is the procedure?
  10. Detailed information and procedure to get admission in Post Graduation Diploma in Financial Accounting course for B.Com graduate?
  11. Reputed universities which offer B.Pharmacy to Diploma holder in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Detailed procedure to get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 12th student?
  13. Detailed infomation and procedure to study MBA for B.Pharmacy candidate? List of colleges in Jharkhand with fee expenses?
  14. Is it possible to study Distance Diploma in Pharmacy for 12th candidate in Tamil Nadu?
  15. Admission procedure for diploma in D.Pharma through distance learning?
  16. Detailed procedure to study Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder in Assam?
  17. Is it possible to study Distance Diploma in Cement Technology in Assam? Admission procedure, total expenses and qualification required for admission?
  18. Can I study Distance Diploma in Pharmacy being a Medical serviceman in Indian Air Force?
11th November 2015, 01:00 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and admission procedure to study Distance Diploma in Pharmacy course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can you please tell me about taking admission for Diploma in Pharmacy course through distance education? Kindly provide me the details of same course.

The Diploma in Pharmacy is a 2 year course.

The eligibility to study the course is HSC/10+2 in science.

The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination for the admission of this course in some of the institutions.

The aspirant has to register the course with the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) after the course completion.

The Diploma in Pharmacy done through Distance mode or correspondence mode will not be recognised by the PCI.

So you have to study the Diploma in Pharmacy in regular mode only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?