27th October 2016, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

What are the courses to do after completion of diploma in Mechanical?

I have completed my diploma in mechanical,with distance learning.but I didn't get satisfied job,so please guide me, what type of course I do for my better future as well as for my suitable job,every company said that there is no vacancy for distance learning,i cannot fill any govt.form because of diploma with distance.so please guide me,what should I do?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. List of best courses which we can take up after completion of diploma course?
  3. Which course I can do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  4. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  5. Which course should I do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering to get more scope for a job in future?
  6. Which course is better to take in diploma course to do in Tezpur University?
  7. Courses after 10th in IT sector?
  8. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  9. List of competitive exams to write after completion of mechanical diploma course?
  10. How much salary can I get after completion of Diploma in Marine Mechanical? Which other courses can I opt for after completion of this?
  11. How to become a pilot right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Mechanical courses available for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  13. How to do B.Tech Mechanical engineering from MIT after completion of diploma in mechanical?
  14. Is it possible for me to study aeronautics after completion of diploma in mechanical?
  15. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  16. Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of commerce course in Higher secondary?
  17. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
27th October 2016, 05:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses to do after completion of diploma in Mechanical?

After completion of your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course with Distance learning, it is best to opt for Engineering course for pursuing your higher studies. Being a Diploma holder, you can get direct admission in second year of four years engineering course through lateral entry admission process. After completion of your engineering course, you can find best job opportunities in both private and government sector companies.
27th October 2016, 05:33 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the courses to do after completion of diploma in Mechanical?

After completion of diploma in mechanical engineering you can get admission to B.TECH or BE course through lateral entry exams like LEET, ECET, JELET. By qualifying in these exams you can get admission directly in second year of the course.

If you want you can also do some courses during your vacations like CAD, CAM and CNC Operating. These courses are important for being a successful mechanical engineer. Thanks
27th October 2016, 09:13 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

After the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, candidates can opt many of the short term courses to build a strong career in future which can help for gaining jobs in future.
Below I have mentioned the list of courses, you can opt any of them.

List of short term courses:-

CNC Training
CAD/CAM Training
AutoCAD
AutoCAD 2D & 3D
Pro/E
Catia
Unigraphics
Ansys
HyperMesh Training
Diploma in Tool Design
Diploma in Mechatronics and Robotics
ADCNC
PG Safety
Boiler Operator Training
RADIOSS Training
Fire & Safety Course
Piping Design Training etc.
27th October 2016, 11:44 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you have completed diploma in mechanical from distance mode, so it is a bit tough for you to get jobs with it. You can opt for higher courses after which you can get good jobs in reputed companies.

Here are some course which you can pursue being a diploma holder in mechanical:

> CNC Training.

> Pro/E.

> AutoCad.

> PG Safety.

> Unigraphics.

> Mechatronics.

> Catia.

> Robotics.

> ANSYS.

> ADCNC.

> Fire & Safety.

> Piping and Design.

> RADIOSS Training.

> HyperMesh Training.

> Boiler Operation Training.

> Diploma in Tool Design.
28th October 2016, 01:48 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

After Diploma in Mech. Engg. You can do B.E or B.Tech in Mechanical, Metallurgy, Mechatronics or you can also do AMIE where you can select any branch of your choice.

You also can do Post Graduate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering

List of PG diploma courses:-

**Post Diploma in Tool Design & Manufacturing

**Post Diploma in CAD

**Post Diploma in Pipe Engineering

**Post Graduate Programme in Product and Tool Design.
28th October 2016, 09:05 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Since you have completed diploma course in the field of mechanical engineering, so you should go for undergraduate course to have a better future. The ideal option for you is to pursue B.Tech/B.E course in the field of mechanical engineering. This is because B.Tech/B.E course will not only enrich your resume but also help in getting better job opportunities. You should try for full time course rather than distance learning course as most of the companies in private and public sector do not incorporate students who have pursued course via distance learning.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?