26th December 2014, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in B.Tech for Diploma in CSE last semester student? How can I apply for an entrance exam?

Hello
Can i do b.tech in computer science and engineering .
i appear in last semester of diploma in computer science and engineering .
tell me procedure for admission and enter test exam for it.
thanks u for it

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for doing diploma after engineering? Is there any entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply?
  2. How to take admission in B.Tech 3rd semester?
  3. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech in CSE?
  4. Syllabus and the entrance exam date after doing diploma in CSE?
  5. Procedure to get admission in IIT Bombay after Diploma engineering? Score required in final semester?
  6. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. How may I apply for 45 days long industrial training in Delhi and Chandigarh based IT companies? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same? I am B.Tech(CSE stream) student currently studying in 6th semester
  8. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  9. Procedure to apply for B.Ed while in B.Tech last semester?
  10. Procedure to apply for studies in Germany for B.Tech(ME) student?
  11. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?
  12. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to apply for Summer Internship Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech CSE 6th semester student?
  14. What is the procedure to take admission in b.tech by lateral entry?
  15. Procedure to apply for Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  16. Do I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech if studying diploma on 10th basis? Procedure to apply for entrance exam?
  17. How to apply for MS? Procedure to apply for it? Is it true that IIT students get admission easily?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in DLF for B.Tech 5th semester student?
27th December 2014, 11:44 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in B.Tech for Diploma in CSE last semester student? How can I apply for an entrance exam?

After completion of your three years Diploma course, you can get admission in B.Tech course by appearing for Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET). Candidates who have completed three years Diploma course and who wish to get admission in B.Tech course can appear for LEET examination. You can apply for LEET examination application forms by obtaining the application forms from recognised universities or you can download from your state technical education official website. By qualifying LEET examination, you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?