25th February 2018, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission, eligibility criteria and course fee of PG Diploma in Health Sciences in Annamalai University? Is it a correspondence course?

I want to study post graduation diploma in Health Sciences in Annamalai University. Is this a distance learning course? Kindly tell me how can I get admission? What is the course fee? What are the eligibility criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria for B.Ed course through Annamalai University?
  2. Post Graduate Diploma in Health, Safety and Environment from Annamalai University is approved by SCTE & VT? Fee structure and procedure of admission?
  3. Procedure to get admission, eligibility criteria and course fee of PGD in Global Finance in Himalayan University? Is it a correspondence course?
  4. Criteria for admission in correspondence B.Com course in Annamalai University?
  5. Eligibility to study Diploma in Laryngology and Otology in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore?
  6. Eligibility and admission procedure for M.A in Hindi from via correspondence mode from Bangalore university
  7. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to study Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases in Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences?
  9. Eligibility to study Diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker in Institute of Applied Health Sciences, Kolkata? -- [New]
  10. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  11. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  12. Admission procedure to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?
  13. List of Universities offering B.Ed(Correspondence) from Jammu University? What's the Eligibility criteria and Procedure for admission?
  14. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases in Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria, procedure and fee structure for LLB course in IGNOU
  16. Low fee colleges in Chennai for MBBS through NEET
  17. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Laryngology and Otology in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore?
  18. Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of Stri Bhautik Prasutitiantra Diploma in University of Pune for B.A.M.S candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?