9th March 2018, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission, eligibility criteria and course fee of PGD in Global Finance in Himalayan University? Is it a correspondence course?

I want to study post graduation diploma Global Finance in Himalayan University. Is this a distance learning course? Kindly tell me how can I get admission? what is the course fee? what is the eligibility criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility, criteria and admission procedure of PGDM (Finance)?
  2. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  4. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MBA(finance) through correspondence? I've completed M.Com
  6. In which foreign university I will take admission to study Master of Global Business? Eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  7. Which Universities in India offers Master in Finance and Accounting Correspondence course? What is the procedure of admission and what is the fee structure?
  8. Procedure to get admission, eligibility criteria and course fee of PG Diploma in Health Sciences in Annamalai University? Is it a correspondence course?
  9. List of Universities offering B.Ed(Correspondence) from Jammu University? What's the Eligibility criteria and Procedure for admission?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria, procedure and fee structure for LLB course in IGNOU
  11. Which all course I am eligible to do in MIT school of distance education if I have working experience?
  12. What is the course fee for PGD in Banking and Finance?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(Medicine) in Swami Rama Himalayan University? -- [New]
  15. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  16. Am I eligible to study PGD in ENT being a BDS final year student? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  17. Can I take admission in Himalayan University for pursuing Paramedical courses? Is the University certified by Government?
  18. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
18th April 2018, 01:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission, eligibility criteria and course fee of PGD in Global Finance in Himalayan University? Is it a correspondence course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study post graduation diploma Global Finance in Himalayan University. Is this a distance learning course? Kindly tell me how can I get admission? what is the course fee? what is the eligibility criteria?

Sorry, Himalayan University does not offer PG Diploma in Global Finance course. Himalayan University offers the following PG Diploma courses:

PG Diploma in Management
PG Diploma in Para Medical Sciences
PG Diploma in MPS
PG Diploma in Computer Application
PG Diploma in Science
PG Diploma in Law
PG Diploma in Education
PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication

Candidates can find the details in the university website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?