25th February 2018, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering Diploma in Audio Programme Production in India and Abroad? Procedure to get admission?

Hello, I want to do Diploma course in Audio Programme Production. I haven’t got this course in any universities in India throughout my search. I have to do this course because I want to be a Audio programmer. So, I would like to know the universities in abroad for this course. I have no problem if this course is taught in Indian Universities. So, help me and also tell me the admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering Diploma in Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery in India and Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  2. List of universities which offer B.E. to Diploma student in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Am I eligible to study B.E.(Sound Engineering) having completed BFA(Music) and 12th Science?
  4. List of universities offering PhD in Biotechnology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  5. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  6. List of universities offering Diploma in Health, Safety & Environment in India? Procedure to get admission?
  7. List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  8. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  9. List of universities offering masters in clinical pharmacology in abroad?
  10. List of universities offering B.Tech course in Abroad for 12th Science student? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Eligibility to study MBBS/Post Graduation in ENT in Abroad if completed BDS in India? List of universities with admission procedure?
  12. List of universities offering MS(Biorefineries) in Abroad -- [New]
  13. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of universities offering LLM course in Abroad
  15. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  16. What is the procedure followed for doing MS from abroad universities?
  17. Universities to seek admission in Marine Biology course in India and Abroad?
  18. Reputed universities which offer B.Pharmacy to Diploma holder in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?