19th August 2015, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and qualification required to study Diploma in Pharmacy course?

Hello,
Can anyone tell me what is the procedure for joining Diploma in Pharmacy course? What qualification is necessary for applying this course?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification required to do diploma in pharmacy
  2. Is it possible to study Distance Diploma in Cement Technology in Assam? Admission procedure, total expenses and qualification required for admission?
  3. How can I join D.Pharma after passing 12th class in UP board
  4. Any diploma course after B.Pharmacy? Any short term course available?
  5. Syllabus or written test papers of pharmacist?
  6. What is the full procedure to follow for doing Diploma in short hand? Minimum qualification required?
  7. Colleges or Universities offering B Pharma in distance learning mode?
  8. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply for JELET?
  9. Minimum qualification required for faculty in Diploma college?
  10. Details about the diploma courses related to pharmacy after B.Pharm? Procedure for admission in these diploma courses?
  11. Procedure of doing diploma in Pharmacy after passing 10th?
  12. After BDS can I get any other job besides Dentist? job in pharmaceuticals industry? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Detailed Information regarding ICWA, CFA and CS courses? Required Qualification to do these courses? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  14. How to study MBBS after completing Diploma in pharmacy
  15. Procedure for admission in diploma in electrical branch? What is the qualification required?
  16. What is the procedure for D.Pharm after class 10th? I am doing diploma in Pharmacy
  17. Is it possible to study correspondence Diploma in Pharmacy course on 10th basis?
  18. Application procedure and minimum qualification for diploma in Interior Design from DU?
25th August 2015, 05:02 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and qualification required to study Diploma in Pharmacy course?

Diploma in Pharmacy is conducted in Variuos University consiting various eligiblity as well as course period.

For examaple:

Diploma in Pharmacy is conducted by Al-Ameen College of Pharmacy.

Course duration: The course of academic training is of 2 years duration with minimum of 180 working days.

Education qualification:

You should have passed 12th standard with Science Subject with 45% marks.

40% marks for SC/ST candidates.
25th August 2015, 09:11 PM
DSP@1

Default Re: Procedure and qualification required to study Diploma in Pharmacy course?

Diploma in Pharmacy is treated as the Under-graduation program but not as the 12th standard or it's equivalent.

To do Diploma in Pharmacy the eligibility criteria are as follows.

-Candidate must have completed his/her intermediate,
-Candidate must have done his/her 12th standards with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology as the main subjects.

These are the eligibility criteria for doing Diploma in Pharmacy.

So first complete your 12th standard.

As the Biology is more recommended for Diploma in Pharmacy,i suggest you you to choose Biology subject in your 12th standard instead of Mathematics.

If you met with the criteria then you have to select the best university which is offering this course and have to apply for the entrance test which will be conducted by that university.

Once you qualify the test you will get seat in that university to do your Diploma in Pharmacy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?