26th May 2015, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study Distance Diploma in Cement Technology in Assam? Admission procedure, total expenses and qualification required for admission?

Hello,
I want to study Diploma in Cement Technology through Distance Mode in Assam. It is possible or not? Also I want to know total expenditure, ,qualification necessary and admission procedure.
With Regards-
Dipu Boruah

Related Questions:
  1. Distance education Diploma in Cement Technology at Assam? Qualification required and total expenditure?
  2. How to diploma in cement technology?
  3. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 90% in 12th?
  4. Online Diploma in Cement Technology in India for Pakistani student?
  5. Can I get direct admission to study PG Diploma in Gynaecology course in India? Total expenses to study this PG Diploma course?
  6. How to do Cement Technology diploma by distance learning
  7. Admission procedure and total expenses to study MDS in India for Nepali student?
  8. How to pursue diploma in cement technology through distance learning -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission procedure and minimum required qualification for Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine? Total fees of the course?
  10. Details about diploma in cement technology?
  11. Procedure of admission and requirements to study PG in Surgery at Germany? Total expenses of PG in Surgery at Germany?
  12. Admission procedure and total expenses to study B.Tech in National University of Singapore?
  13. Procedure and percentage required in 12th to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering)? Total fee expenses including Hostel charges to study in Mumbai and Chennai?
  14. Detailed information about Diploma in Cement Technology course for a candidate who has 13 years of work experience?
  15. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  16. Can I be eligible for AMIE after passing diploma in material and cement technology
  17. Cutoff marks required in Manipal MBBS entrance exam to get admission? Total fee expenses for direct admission?
  18. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
11th June 2017, 04:11 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to study Distance Diploma in Cement Technology in Assam? Admission procedure, total expenses and qualification required for admission?

Yes it's possible to pursue polytechnic through distance mode in Assam.In order to get admission for polytechnic course through distance mode, a candidate must have passed 10th standard with at least 45% marks from a recognized board, also candidate must have to appear in entrance examination conducted by State or National council, after qualifying in entrance test candidate can take admission in different colleges offering the said course through distance mode.
Every institutes has its own fee structure so it can't be presumed exactly, however for polytechnic through mode it may cost approx
Rs.18 thousand to 30 thousand per semester for six semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?