4th January 2014, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Minimum qualification required for faculty in Diploma college?

dear,
sir
i am study in diploma engg.pls tell me which degree feculty apoint in diploma techer.pls reply me..pls..Faculty minimum qualification in diploma
[email protected] is my mail id..

15th January 2014, 06:22 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Minimum qualification required for faculty in Diploma college?

The eligibility criteria you must meet before you think of that . You must pass a first class bachelor’s Degree in Appropriate branch of engineering or Technology from Indian Recognized University .

You must have completed Graduation to be eligible for Lecturer post . You may apply for the lecturer post in both
> Government Polytechnic Colleges
> Private Colleges

Usually these kind of exams are conducted by the State Public Service Commission .
You are right now pursuing Diploma , so you must first try to complete your Diploma and then you can Complete your GRADUATION ( B.E / B.TECH ) .
It should be received from a recognized university and you must have secured a minimum of 60% in your academics .

And the salary package is more in engineering colleges basically rather than diploma colleges . General and OBC candidates should have 60% in academics and for SC and ST candidates must have 55% in your engineering .

The minimum age must be 21 years , so then you are eligible to work as a Lecturer in Diploma colleges or to teach B.Tech graduates .

The Upper age limit for the candidates should not be above 35 years . In the selection process , there are basically two processes .

>> Written Test :
General Studies and Mental Ability

Syllabus in your core subjects in B.E
>> Interview :

You first try to complete your Graduation B.E / B.Tech to be eligible .
26th January 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
My name Kishan kundariya. Now I am study in B.E .
Can you tale me how apply for deploma proffess.
18th April 2016, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

sir,
this is sivaram. i completed my B.E this year. what i have to do to become a faculty for diploma in E.C.E.
Replay me in this or to ([email protected])
17th May 2016, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

I completed high-school last year.. I want to take diploma in electrical engineering.. which are the best accredited colleges?
31st May 2016, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Hiii,

I am Parin. I completed my B.E(IT) this year. Can I eligible for the lecturer of diploma in(I.T)?
reply me in this or ([email protected])
8th February 2017, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, I am Megala now i am studying B.E Final Year i have scored 76% upto 7th semester.can i apply for a professor in polytechnic college
6th May 2017, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

My self Abhijit Sinha BE ( Mechanical from Bengal Engg College,, Shibpore and 57 Years old. I am a professional throughout my career and worked as Head Of the Department of Supply Chain management and Materials management. Do I have any opportunity to teach Supply Chain Management with ERP and MRP in a Diploma engineering College ?
7th May 2017, 11:56 PM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear,
sir
i am study in diploma engg.pls tell me which degree feculty apoint in diploma techer.pls reply me..pls..Faculty minimum qualification in diploma
[email protected] is my mail id..
The basic eligibility to get job as faculty in polytechnic colleges is to complete B.E./B Tech. in your respective stream and apply for lecturer position.

The state public service commission is taking care of filling the vacancies in govt. level diploma colleges.

You may apply directly in private colleges to get the faculty position.

But in current scenario where there are lot of post graduates you should try for masters. It would also give you a higher grip over the subject.
18th August 2018, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am krishnaveni I completed b.tech it and I aggregated 70 percentage of there is chance to getting faculty in diploma college, mail to me regarding this [email protected]. I am waiting for Ur reply
18th June 2019, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

This is HIMANSHU . I have completed my B.E this year. What i have to do to become a faculty for diploma in CIVIL ENGINEERING
Replay me in this or to ([email protected])
21st August 2019, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

I am swarnalatha. I have completed BE CSE,2019 passed out. I have 74.5%.i want to apply for diploma lecturer in private college.should I finish any exam to apply for this job? Or I can apply with my UG graduation?
Please reply me.. My mail id [email protected]
3rd September 2019, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am Durga prasad. I was recently completed my b- Tech(EEE), AND now I want to become a lecturer in any polytechnic college and I was diploma b-tech holder.so please tell how can i reach my goal please reply me on [email protected]
9th March 2020, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

After completing my B.tech degree can I directly apply for diploma colleges faculty.I am now studying my 6th semester in cse stream after completing my B.tech course I want to teach in diploma colleges and simultaneously I want to complete my M.tech in distance .Is it possible
11th May 2020, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

hi, I have completed my engineering(CSE) in 2019 and right now working in an IT company. I want to apply for CSE diploma faculty job. Please tell me the eligibilty criteria and dos and donts and how does it work?
please ping me on my email id- [email protected]
21st July 2020, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Requirement of faculty for nontechnical department like Mathematics follows the rule of UGC or AICTE ? And what is the minimum qualification ?
25th May 2023, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

How can do apply for diploma faculty teacher please telll me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?