1st September 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in diploma in electrical branch? What is the qualification required?

Can u pls tell me the procedure of admission & other details of diploma in electrical branch...qualification requirement e.t.c.please.............

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course? -- [New]
  2. How to get a job after completing diploma in electrical branch
  3. Will I get get admission to direct 2nd year in Maharashtra after doing diploma in Electrical with 75% in Goa? Procedure to get admitted and documents required?
  4. Am I eligible to take admission in 2nd year electrical branch after completing diploma with 75%
  5. What is the procedure to take admission in b.tech by lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of institutes in Pune which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th MCVC Electrical student? Minimum marks required in 12th for study Diploma program?
  7. How to join the crime branch after doing diploma in electrical engineering?
  8. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  9. How may i get admission through lateral entry in DTU after completion of my electrical engineering diploma?
  10. What is the procedure to take admission for B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering
  11. Institutes of engineering which are offering electrical branch in Pune? I have completed diploma in electrical
  12. Admission procedure and minimum required qualification for Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine? Total fees of the course?
  13. What is the full procedure to follow for doing Diploma in short hand? Minimum qualification required?
  14. How many semester's marks are including in degree from diploma, in G.T.U? How can I get admission in electrical engineering degree?
  15. Procedure to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an ITI Electrician?
  16. How to get admission in B.Tech 3rd semester after completing diploma in computer science? What is the
  17. What is the procedure to become a veterinary doctor? What is the qualification required? What is the admission procedure?
  18. How to take admission in electrical department?
27th April 2015, 11:02 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for admission in diploma in electrical branch? What is the qualification required?

First of all i want to tell you that the minimum qualification required for getting admission in any of the stream in diploma is matriculation. And you must have to complete your matriculation from any of the well recognized school and should have to score at least 40 percent marks. The procedure for getting admission in the diploma is very simple. You simply have to give the Diploma entry test and after the result you simply have to fill the admission form. You may have to attach some basic documents along with your application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?