23rd February 2015, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the full procedure to follow for doing Diploma in short hand? Minimum qualification required?

I have done graduation and as well as secretarial practice course from d.u but now i want to do diploma in short hand so i want to know the full procedure about this? What would be the minimum qualification required for it? Can someone give me the complete information soon. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum qualification required to do Biotechnology Genetic Human Course? Procedure for admission to the course?
  2. Minimum qualification required to pursue Biotechnology Genetic Human? Procedure for admission?
  3. Admission procedure and minimum required qualification for Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine? Total fees of the course?
  4. Minimum qualification required for faculty in Diploma college?
  5. Minimum Qualification required to become an IAS Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure to follow for getting diploma admission in Mumbai?
  7. What are the chances of job in PSU?
  8. What is the full procedure to join Indian Army? Which exams to be given? What are the qualification required?
  9. Minimum qualification to become a Customs Officer? What procedure I have to follow?
  10. How can I do Diploma in Electrical in short time?
  11. Admission procedure details for Aeronautical Engineering? Minimum qualifications required for admission? Which institutes offer the course?
  12. Procedure to get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT?Minimum percentage required and scholarship details?
  13. Can I apply for Government job after completing diploma? Procedure to follow and preparations to do?
  14. What is the procedure to follow to apply for Government job after diploma?
  15. Procedure for admission in diploma in electrical branch? What is the qualification required?
  16. Am I eligible for TOEFL and GRE after 10th? Minimum qualification and procedure of examination?
  17. Is there any college that I can get after completing diploma in mechanical
  18. Qualification required for B.Sc Fashion Technology? Is it full time or part time course? What is the duration and upper age limit? Institutes offering the course in Punjab?
28th April 2016, 11:33 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the full procedure to follow for doing Diploma in short hand? Minimum qualification required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done graduation and as well as secretarial practice course from d.u but now i want to do diploma in short hand so i want to know the full procedure about this? What would be the minimum qualification required for it? Can someone give me the complete information soon. Thanks.
The aspirant can contact the institute, get the application form and apply to the course. You have to attend the classes in person. After short listing you have to pay the fees and join the course. The admission process is very simple only.

The eligibility to study the Diploma Course in Stenography is a pass in 10th or higher secondary. The duration of the course is 1 year (2 semesters). The course contains Typing, Shorthand, Computer Application, English Conversation, Business Correspondence and one month practical training. The course is available in many institutions in India like;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?