25th February 2018, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to register in MCI for PGD in Medical Lab Technicians student?

I am doing PG Diploma in Medical Lab Technicians, after completing this course I want to do register in MCI. I would like to know that how can I do to make it registered in MCI?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to register in MCI for PGD in Naturopathy & Yoga Sciences student? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to register in MCI for PGD in Psychological Medicine student?
  3. Government job vacancy in Hospitals for MLT graduate?
  4. What are the options other than MBBS and BDS after completing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which course should I opt after passing medicine after 12th?
  6. Unable to register for MCI after MD in Radiology from Tianjin Medical university, China
  7. What are the vacancies for medical lab technician in central and state government?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Biochemistry? I have done PGD Pathology and 1 year experience in lab as Technologist -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Government job after completing my AMT course?
  10. List of medical course to apply after 12th standard
  11. Courses available in Medical field other than MBBS and BDS?
  12. Which course is best between Medical Lab Technician and Medical Lab Scientist?
  13. Procedure to do part time studies and job as Medical Lab Technician in USA?
  14. Is Sivaganga Medical College MCI approved? When will the MBBS course commence? Is the increase in MBBS seats proposed by government of TN approved by MCI or is it still pending? Which are the new medical colleges approved by MCI?
  15. What is the future of KJ Medical College student if the college is stripped from MCI?
  16. To appear for AIPGEE should I register with medical council of Himachal Pradesh or Jammu and Kashmir?
  17. Which all course I am eligible to do in MIT school of distance education if I have working experience?
  18. Private hospitals under MCI control that offer internship position along with stipend?
29th April 2018, 06:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to register in MCI for PGD in Medical Lab Technicians student?

Registration at MCI is needed for only medical graduates. You should have a MBBS degree from MCI approved medical college to become eligible for registration.

For medical lab technicians, there is paramedical council of India. Hence, you need to get yourself registered at state paramedical council.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?