23rd March 2015, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Germany after completing Diploma?

Sir,
I am a final year Diploma in Civil Engineering student.
How can I study B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Germany?
Kindly let me know the procedure immediately.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study in germany after completing diploma in Automobile engineering?
  2. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  4. Is there any entrance exam or procedure to do MS in Germany?
  5. Can I apply for aerospace engineering diploma course in Germany after completing B.Sc IT?
  6. Procedure to study B.Tech(Mechatronics) in Germany for Diploma holder?
  7. How to do B.Tech in Germany after completing Diploma course in ECE?
  8. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  10. Am I eligible for MS in Germany after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering with 58%? Best universities in Germany? Procedure for admission?
  11. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  12. How to study in germany after completing B.Tech in Mechanical engineering?
  13. Procedure to study Automobile Engineering in Germany for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  14. What is the procedure for doing Masters in Germany after completing Mechanical? How can I apply for it? How much is the cost for study there?
  15. Can I do a degree course in Germany after completing Diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue diploma course in aerospace engineering in Germany? List of the top colleges in Germany which having minimum fee structure for the same? I am Bsc(IT) student
  17. How to study B.E in Germany after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering
  18. Detailed information about B.E. programme in Germany for 22 years old Advanced Level Electrical Technician?
30th October 2015, 12:17 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Germany after completing Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a final year Diploma in Civil Engineering student.
How can I study B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Germany?
Kindly let me know the procedure immediately.
Waiting for your reply.

You can study graduation in Germany.
The name of the degree may differ.

For the procedure and eligibility you have to check the German Educational Fairs or Educational Consultants available for the purposes.

You have to approach the educational consultants they provides you the information about the colleges/universities in Germany,
the course duration and the cost for the studies.

The cost will be much higher in Germany than in some other countries.

They will also help you regarding the visa formalities.

If your friend or relative in Germany, then you can contact them for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?