23rd February 2015, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

How to do B.Tech in Germany after completing Diploma course in ECE?

How to do B.Tech in Germany after completing Diploma course in ECE? Will it be possible for me to do B.Tech in abroad or not? What would be the minimum qualification required for it? Can someone please let me know the complete procedure to apply and get a seat? Thank you.

29th November 2016, 11:39 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Tech in Germany after completing Diploma course in ECE?

You can definitely pursue B.Tech course in abroad after completion of your diploma course in the field of ECE. You can get admission in a German institute to pursue your course. There is no problem with your eligibility provided you score well in the enteance exams based on which admission is done -SAT and IELTS and perform well in the interview round. Since you are aspiring for Germany, so it will be better if you are proficient in German language as it will help in getting higher preference during admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?