7th October 2011, 08:08 PM
yogender parjapati

What are the opportunities of higher studies after completing Diploma in Civil?

i am studant of civil engg. diploma 3rd year.what i can do after diploma higer study
please send me the details

18th May 2012, 09:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the opportunities of higher studies after completing Diploma in Civil?

Best option after Diploma in Civil Engineering, is to pursue B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering. Courses like B.E in Transportation Engineering are also suitable. B.Tech in Civil and Transportation Engineering, B.Tech in Civil Infrastructure Engineering, etc can also be selected. Another option before you is to pursue Post Diploma Courses in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, as well.
7th July 2012, 09:16 AM
arpitbanaudha

Default Re: What are the opportunities of higher studies after completing Diploma in Civil?

the best option is after completing diploma in civil you should go for high study in b.tech with civil engineering and after b.tech you can also go for master dgree m.tech
17th January 2013, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

give me the college name&total cost for complete btec after diploma,the college should be AICTE approved.
31st May 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

what are the higher studies after diploma in civil engineering
13th June 2013, 08:06 PM
Paliyal79

Hi friend
there are so many option for you after doing the diploma in civil engineering.
After diploma,you can get the admission in B.tech in 3rd semester by giving the entrance exam.
You can also join the defence by giving the exam of NDA which is conducted by UPSC.
Age limit for this exam is 16.5 to 19 years.
GOOD LUCK
17th October 2014, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

After completing diploma in civil...how could we approach to central government jobs
13th January 2017, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Is the AMIE is equivalent to BE -B.Tech. And how it is helpful if I do the AMIE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?