19th April 2015, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course for Diploma Computer Engineer?

Sir,
I have completed Diploma in Computer Engineering 3 years.
I would like to study the Hotel Management in Bachelor's Degree.
Please tell me how to join the course sir.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management being a Diploma Civil Engineer?
  2. Possibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  3. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing Diploma program on 10th basis?
  4. How to study hotel management after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management
  5. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if completed Civil Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis?
  6. Application form of CET for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management for Diploma holder?
  7. Courses after higher secondary with Commerce stream?
  8. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  9. What should I do after passing 12th in Arts with 71%
  10. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  11. Subjects offered in Diploma program of Hotel Management?
  12. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  13. Procedure to get admission for study Hotel Management Diploma course for 11th Commerce student?
  14. What is the scope in future for commerce students? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I get admission in Bachelor's degree if completed Hotel Management Diploma course?
  16. Whether a Bachelor of Arts student is eligible to study Master of Hotel Management?
  17. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  18. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
2nd May 2015, 12:38 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course for Diploma Computer Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed Diploma in Computer Engineering 3 years.
I would like to study the Hotel Management in Bachelor's Degree.
Please tell me how to join the course sir.
Thank you in advance.
Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for the Hotel Management course. Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized are eligible. However, some reputed colleges do not accept Diploma education. So, you should make sure about the eligibility criteria before apply for Bachelor of Hotel Management course. Since, you have completed Diploma Computer science which is totally different of Hotel Management. So, please think about your career before applies for Hotel Management course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?