26th March 2012, 09:41 PM
jyothikumar

What is the procedure for taking admission in Tamilnadu Government engineering colleges for undergraduate courses?

Sir, I hail from Andhra pradesh. what is the procedure to get admission to Tamilnadu government engineering colleges for undergraduate courses?.
> PJK Rana,
Eluru, Andhra pradesh.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure and list of government engineering colleges in Tamilnadu, Chennai, Tirunelveli? What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission for 4 years in B.E degree?
  2. What are the different courses I can apply and what is the admission procedure for private and government colleges?
  3. Can I round off my UG degree percentage from 49.8 to 50% as some colleges need 50% for admission?
  4. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seat? Date of start of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  5. What is the fee structure of BIT Mesra for B.Tech
  6. What is the procedure for taking admission in best MBA government colleges?
  7. How to get a job in government engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Procedure to apply for them?
  8. Eligibility for admission in government engineering colleges of Tamilnadu -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I be eligible to appear for MHT CET? What are the advantages?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for ISEET exam if I have completed my diploma course? -- [New]
  11. How can I find my lost admit card for MH CET? List of candidates appearing for CET?
  12. How may I apply for jobs in law department companies? I'm an undergraduate with Law(BL 5 years integrated course) from Tamilnadu
  13. Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka through Lateral Entry Scheme? Procedure to be followed as a non resident of Karnataka?
  14. Are there any undergraduate courses starting between January to March?
  15. Institutes offering undergraduate courses in Psychology, Journalism? Procedure and requirements to apply for the course?
  16. Are Exams like GUJCET or AIEEE, compulsory for taking admission in undergraduate engineering institutes?
  17. List of undergraduate courses in Environmental Science/Engineering in various institutes?
  18. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the colleges which has government seats? Date of counseling in government B.Ed colleges?
21st July 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for taking admission in Tamilnadu Government engineering colleges for undergraduate courses?

how can i get admisson in chennai i am belonging from UTTAR PARDESH
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?