5th January 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Details about different vocational courses?

Hi,

I want details of vocational courses after 10th class.
courses like Photography, Tourism, etc.,

Thank you.
Sohan.Karnati

9th March 2011, 02:46 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about different vocational courses?

There are a no: of vocational courses available so that a student can get trained & become self dependent.You can go for-
still photography,language courses,travel & tourism courses, sharemarket courses,computer courses etc.

These courses are beneficial to get a good job in future.So you can contact to those institutes where a certification is provided regarding that so that an additional weightage will be given to you at the time of job & promotion.
18th March 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi
iam laxman. i want details of vocational cource so kindly send this mail [email protected]
6th April 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

which course should i do after 10

pooja
15th April 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my I.Sc. this year. What are the vocational courses that can be opted for my graduation degree as i want to compete for IAS? Send me the list of vocational courses I can choose from to my e-mail address, [email protected]
11th May 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

i completed my intermediate in year 2011 .course taken vocational tours and travel.my question is that may i eligiblite for
bba (bachular of business admenisatration).send the answer to my e-mail adress [email protected] sir it is very
urgent for me.
21st August 2011, 12:16 PM
immadikondalarao

hai friend,
for ur better future iam giving this sugns
There are a no: of vocational courses available so that a student can get trained & become self dependent.You can go for-
still photography,language courses,travel & tourism courses, sharemarket courses,computer courses etc.

These courses are beneficial to get a good job in future.So you can contact to those institutes where a certification is provided regarding that so that an additional weightage will be given to you at the time of job & promotion.

i will have better future,,,,,,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
21st August 2011, 12:21 PM
immadikondalarao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my I.Sc. this year. What are the vocational courses that can be opted for my graduation degree as i want to compete for IAS? Send me the list of vocational courses I can choose from to my e-mail address, [email protected]
hello friend ,

all the best
21st August 2011, 02:16 PM
rana2011
Banned

Thanks!
12th October 2011, 12:24 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

it's nice question for girls.it depend on the interest of her. if she is interested in law than she can give CLAT (common law admission test) and can go in law field there is good scope for female candidate.now govt are reserving seats for girl candidate. if female candidate want to do MBBS than she can give AFMC test it is Armed force Medical Centre in which 25 seats for only girls are reserved .there is huge scope in AFMC.
14th January 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

i will be completing my (B.A) graduation from DU this year
i want to go for one vocational course.
Can you please suggest me which cousre should i go for??
Which course is in high demand?
13th May 2012, 03:30 AM
Unregistered

hi, i m sandhya ,i want know about course after 10th pls give me advice what should i do after 10th. i completed 10th standard from c.b.s.e. with 40% delhi & what can i do after 10th give me right decision for my best career thanks.
2nd July 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i hv taken b.com vocational.but many people told me that their is no value of vocational cources....is it true..?
18th July 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

hi my this raja im from hyd.i copmltd my ssc dis yer i want to join vocational courses.is it a valuble in future for govt jobs.pls sujest me wich coures is best
24th November 2013, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

I wanna know whether these is a course related to fashion desiging in intermediate...... plss help me out... what gropu should i take in inter so as to become a fashion designer....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?