23rd October 2015, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Recruitment available in BHEL for EEE Diploma holder?

Sir,
I have completed my Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. I got admission on my 10th basis. I am interested to work in BHEL. Can you send me any information regarding recruitment in BHEL for me?

28th December 2015, 12:06 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Recruitment available in BHEL for EEE Diploma holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed my Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. I got admission on my 10th basis. I am interested to work in BHEL. Can you send me any information regarding recruitment in BHEL for me?
In the current list of openings at BHEL, there are no vacancies for the diploma holders. The aspirant can find jobs in the BHEL website. you have to check for the notification frequently in the website. The BHEL link is http://careers.bhel.in/bhel/jsp/index.jsp
31st December 2015, 09:21 PM
monikasiri

Default Re: Recruitment available in BHEL for EEE Diploma holder?

Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited(BHEL) is one of the best government sector in India.Every year BHEL releases notification to recruit various posts.Diploma students are recruited under sub engineers or assistant engineers.There is no specific date to recruit freshers.You should follow www.bhel.com/jobs/jobs.php for current openings in BHEL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?