13th September 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Army without NCC Certificate being an 18 years old Diploma Engineering student?

Hello Sir,
I am a Diploma Engineering student of 18 years old. I don't have the certificate of NCC but I want to join Indian Army. Kindly tell me how can I? Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
31st December 2015, 07:34 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army without NCC Certificate being an 18 years old Diploma Engineering student?

Yes definitely you are eligible for joining Indian Army being 18 years old diploma in engineering degree holder without having NCC certificate but for the same you need to clear NDA entrance examination and join NDA at first.

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and it is an academy that is responsible for giving necessary education and training to those one who clears NDA entrance examination and is interested to be an officer in the Indian Defense Services.

--> For appearing in the same examination you will need to satisfy the conditions mentioned here under :-

* You must have be an unmarried Indian male candidate with your age lying within 16.5 years to 19 years.

* You must have completed your higher secondary school degree or any other equivalent degree course with any discipline from a recognized institute.

* You must be physically and mentally fit as per the requirement norms.

--> Also the NDA entrance examination is held twice every year by Union Public Service Commission in two stages which includes Written examination and Service Selection Board interview respectively.

For more queries, details and updates for the next NDA entrance examination you can log on to its official link i.e; www.upsc.gov.in or www.upscexam.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?