2nd January 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

How may I know about the recruitment's in Indian Railway for diploma(ECE) holder students?

hi i have completed my diploma in ec. may i know the recruitment in railway jpobs
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to write RRB examination after post graduation in MCA with 65%? -- [New]
  2. How to get a job as a ticket examiner in Indian railway? I am a B.Com Holder
  3. Am I eligible for age relaxation being a OBC candidate to apply for government jobs?
  4. Eligibility for summer training at Indian Railway Workshop?
  5. Can CSE students get a job in Indian Railway? How much is the salary offered to them?
  6. Available Job Opportunities in Indian Railway after completion of 10+2?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Driver post in Indian Railway being a Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?
  8. Job Opportunities for me in Railways being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  9. Which exams do I have to write to seek a job in Railways after passing B.Tech? What is the upcoming exam date?
  10. Any job vacancy for freshers of B.E ECE in Railways? Which entrance exams to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which railway exam can I attend if I am a B.Com holder?
  12. Which will be the best option for me to change the job profile to HR by doing MBA course or carrying on with the same profile being a candidate of working as Systems Engineer with TCS from 3 years?
  13. How can I find a job in railway sector after completion of my Diploma in ECE?
  14. How may I get information about technical jobs in Indian Railway for B.tech students?
  15. Can I appear in SCRA 2016 exam if going to pass 12th in 2016?
  16. Which are the government jobs available in Andhra Pradesh for diploma passouts?
  17. Job opportunities in Indian Railways for Information Technology students?
  18. Which all Government jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc Agriculture graduation?
30th July 2012, 12:35 AM
akash7832

Default Re: How may I know about the recruitment's in Indian Railway for diploma(ECE) holder students?

~~ It is better to pursue B.tech now
see , with B.tech as qualificaiton , you will have many jobs in Government sector and in Privat sector

So , B.tech is a very Good optionn for you

** If you are intrested in doing a job , then with Diloma as qualification also , there are some jobs for you

~ you can apply for the JUIOR LEVEL posts in different companies like ,

* IOCL
* ISRO
* MTNL
* ONGC
* SAIL
* GAIL
* NTPC , etc. . . .

you should have a minimum of 60% in Diploma to apply for a post in these companies

Government companies which you can apply after diploma in ECE are :

1. Bharat Electronics Limited - BEL.

2. Indian Space Research Organization - ISRO.

3. Railway Jobs.

4. Union Public Service Commission Jobs - UPSC.

5. Airport Authority Of India - AAI.

6. Indian Navy.

7. National Thermal Power Plant - NTPC.

8. ECIL.

9. CDAC.

10. Bharat Sancha nigam Limited - BSNL etc
best of luck
30th July 2012, 12:37 AM
akash7832

Thumbs down Re: How may I know about the recruitment's in Indian Railway for diploma(ECE) holder students?

~~ It is better to pursue B.tech now
see , with B.tech as qualificaiton , you will have many jobs in Government sector and in Privat sector

So , B.tech is a very Good optionn for you

** If you are intrested in doing a job , then with Diloma as qualification also , there are some jobs for you

~ you can apply for the JUIOR LEVEL posts in different companies like ,

* IOCL
* ISRO
* MTNL
* ONGC
* SAIL
* GAIL
* NTPC , etc. . . .

you should have a minimum of 60% in Diploma to apply for a post in these companies

Government companies which you can apply after diploma in ECE are :

1. Bharat Electronics Limited - BEL.

2. Indian Space Research Organization - ISRO.

3. Railway Jobs.

4. Union Public Service Commission Jobs - UPSC.

5. Airport Authority Of India - AAI.

6. Indian Navy.

7. National Thermal Power Plant - NTPC.

8. ECIL.

9. CDAC.

10. Bharat Sancha nigam Limited - BSNL etc
best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?