21st December 2015, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Registration on PG diploma course in financial management?

Sir I want to get information about registration on PG diploma course in financial management. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

9th April 2016, 12:42 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Registration on PG diploma course in financial management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I want to get information about registration on PG diploma course in financial management. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

The Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management course is available in many colleges in India. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in graduation in any stream from a recognised university. The duration of the course is 1 year. The aspirant can apply to the course through online or offline. There will be an entrance examination in some of the institutions for the admission to PG Diploma in Financial Management. The admission will be based on the marks scored in the entrance and graduation degree. This is the registration process (admission process). The course is available in many colleges like;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?