8th December 2015, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Whether companies doesn't offer jobs to Diploma Engineers?

Sir/Madam,
Is it true that some companies do not offer jobs to Diploma Engineers? I am doing Diploma in Civil Engineering and I am afraid if I can't get job. Please tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Companies in India that offer Jobs to IT Engineers?
  2. List of companies offering good jobs to female Civil Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the scope of Petrochemical after PG in Industrial Chemistry?
  4. List of top and medium private companies which offer jobs for EC engineers?
  5. Can I opt for CS in future while pursuing computer science and engineering?
  6. Which core companies offer jobs to Mechanical Engineers with 65% marks?
  7. Scope of B.Tech Chemical Engineering? Salaries offered through the course? Will there be any scholarships to pursue M.Tech?
  8. Which companies provide jobs for production engineers with backlogs?
  9. Is chemical Engineering useful? Is there any campus interview?
  10. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
  11. What are the benefits of getting good GATE score? Career Options after completion of M.Tech course?
  12. What are the state government jobs available for diploma Civil Engineers?
  13. How to apply for jobs after passing final year engineering? Best companies offering jobs for Mechanical Engineers
  14. Which jobs or companies offer a salary above 1 Lakh?
  15. What kind of jobs will be available for EEE engineers in core companies
  16. Names of the good companies which does campus recruitment for diploma civil engineers?
  17. List of core companies offering jobs for civil engineers in Tamilnadu?
  18. How many jobs does UP government offer to Polytechnic diploma students?
9th April 2016, 12:40 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether companies doesn't offer jobs to Diploma Engineers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam,
Is it true that some companies do not offer jobs to Diploma Engineers? I am doing Diploma in Civil Engineering and I am afraid if I can't get job. Please tell me about this.
No, many companies offer jobs for the Diploma holders. There are many jobs for Diploma holders in all the discipline like Textile, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Automobile etc. You can get jobs in Private and Government sectors. It is not correct to say that there are no jobs for diploma engineers. So, the aspirant can get many jobs with Diploma qualification. You can work as supervisor, site supervisor, trainee engineer etc in many private companies. You have to search for the jobs through job portals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?