17th December 2015, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Details about Ophthalmology after 12th?

Hi,
Shall I know about ophthalmology? I would like to take ophthalmology after my 12th.I hope you can help me in this matter.

Related Questions:
  1. Ophthalmologist courses and guidance
  2. Various optiona available in India to pursue PhD in Ophthalmology?
  3. Issue with recognition of Diploma in Ophthalmology
  4. Scope of Ophthalmology in DNB? Scope after doing DNB Ophthalmology? Which subject should I choose?
  5. List of colleges which offer Integrated PhD in Ophthalmology to B.Sc candidate in India?
  6. Detailed information about Sankara Eye Hospital B.Sc(Ophthalmology) entrance exam
  7. Am I eligible to do Masters in Opthomologist in abroad?
  8. PG in Ophthalmology and ENT after BDS?
  9. Chances to study Ophthalmology for a candidate who has scored 226 marks in DNB Broad Specialty entrance exam?
  10. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (Final Prof. Part-I) Ophthalmology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. How to start my PG diploma course in Ophthalmology online?
  12. How can I get admission to study Integrated PhD in Ophthalmology if completed High Diploma course in Hawler Medical University of Iraq?
  13. Can anyone suggest me some institute where I can pursue Ph.D after completing Diploma in Ophthalmology?
  14. Career prospects after post graduate diploma in Ophthalmology -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to study B.Sc(Ophthalmology) in Indian universities being an Advanced Diploma holder of Iraq?
  16. What is the probability to secure a ophthalmology seat after scoring 55% in COMEDK PG medical entrance?
  17. Which is better to study in Post Graduation among Optometry and Ophthalmology for B.Sc(Optometry) graduate?
  18. Cutoff marks required to qualify in Andhra Pradesh PGCET? Suitable books for preparation?
9th April 2016, 12:44 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about Ophthalmology after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Shall I know about ophthalmology? I would like to take ophthalmology after my 12th.I hope you can help me in this matter.
There is B.Sc Opthalmic Techniques course is available in India.The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10+2 with Biology, Physics and Chemistry. The duration of the course is 3 years + 1 year internship. The course is available in many colleges like;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?