27th January 2019, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study Diploma Accounting course in Kenya College of Accountancy? Fee expenses of this course?

Hi friends, I am from Kenya and I want to study Diploma in Accounting course from Kenya College of Accountancy. Please let me know that what are the requirements for studying this Diploma course and also let me know about the fee expenses.

28th February 2019, 09:25 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study Diploma Accounting course in Kenya College of Accountancy? Fee expenses of this course?

** Diploma in Accounting is a postgraduate Diploma level Accounts course. The duration of Diploma in Accounting course is 1 year.

** The first requirement to study Diploma Accounting course in Kenya College of Accountancy is the applicants should have passed graduation with at least 50% from a recognized university.

** Then you have to appear and clear the written examination to study Diploma Accounting course in Kenya College of Accountancy.

** The fee expense to study Diploma Accounting course in Kenya College of Accountancy is Rs.46000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?