27th February 2015, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get admission to study Diploma in Accounting at KCA University?

Hello
What are the requirements for one student
to undertake diploma in Accounting course
at KCA University?
Please tell me know immediately
Thank you and regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure and registration requirements for KCA School? Documents required?
  2. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?
  3. From where I can study Diploma in Finance, Budget & Accounting course being a BBA student of Delhi University? -- [New]
  4. Can I take admission in Merchant Navy after diploma in IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Duration of Diploma in Bank & Finance or Diploma in Financial Accounting using tally?
  6. M.Com, PGD in Accounting or MBA, which is better to study through Distance Education for BBA graduate?
  7. How to study petroleum accounting? List of top 5 institutes?
  8. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Accounting and Finance through BMS degree after completing 12th Commerce?
  9. How can I relate Pastry Management with Accountancy if completed Diploma in Pastry Management & Accountancy?
  10. Which is valuable for me to do between Computer related course and Finance related courses having completed B.Com Computers?
  11. Eligibility to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting on 10th basis?
  12. NIT pune after diploma in IT?
  13. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?
  14. Requirements for admission of foreign students to study mbbs in India?
  15. How to enter MD programe in India? What are the admission requirements?
  16. Requirements for Diploma in Architect at Canada?
  17. Is Diploma in Business Process Outsourcing Finance and Accounting a good course? What is the procedure for admission?
  18. How can I join ISRO after Diploma? Job requirements and other requirements to become a Scientist?
2nd March 2015, 10:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get admission to study Diploma in Accounting at KCA University?

Normally, you must have at least 10th qualification from a recognized board to become eligible for Diploma course. You have to appear for entrance exam for getting admission in your choice of college. Therefore, just apply for the admission when the KCA University releases the notification. If you perform well in the entrance exam then you will definitely get admission in a reputed college.
28th November 2016, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements to get admission to study Diploma in Accounting at KCA University?

Kindly forward to me the fees structure for Diploma in Accounting and the entry requirements for the same. my email address is joshuanthiwa@Gmail. com.cell phone 0722246976
16th December 2016, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

kindly forward me the fee structure for diploma in accounting and mode of study through [email protected]
14th August 2017, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Kindly forward me fee structure and requirements for diploma in accounting and finance.Thank you. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?