28th May 2016, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Rules and regulations to study B.Tech for Diploma Electrical holder who had a backlog?

Hi Friends,
I have completed my 3 years Diploma of Electrical Engineering. But in my first semester I got backlog in one subject then I passed that. Now what is the rules and regulations to join to B.Tech course for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  2. Scholarship tests to study B.E. for Diploma holder? Courses available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  3. Can I study Regular Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an ITI holder?
  4. Rules and regulations to join Diploma Engineering in Bangalore for a candidate of Kolkata?
  5. What is the scope of BBS? What are the rules and regulations of the course?
  6. Courses available to study for Diploma Electrical holder?
  7. What can i do except B.Tech after Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  8. Procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder?
  9. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  10. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  11. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  12. Eligibility to study MS in Europe if having backlog in B.Tech?
  13. Entrance exams to study B.Tech for Computer Engineering Diploma holder?
  14. Is a diploma+B.Tech degree holder a graduate?
  15. Why Government school education is really poor from Class 1 to 8th? How to improve it?
  16. What are the government jobs available for diploma holder in electrical? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Should I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in KSOU being an ITI holder?
  18. Can I get direct admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in UP, Haryana or Punjab being an ITI holder?
29th May 2016, 02:20 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Rules and regulations to study B.Tech for Diploma Electrical holder who had a backlog?

It is good to see you aspire for higher studies. There is no problem in pursuing B.Tech course after diploma in electrical engineering even though you had a backlog. This is because you have cleared the backlog and there are no pending backlogs. You will need to prepare yourself for the lateral entry entrance test (LEET). This is conducted by each state's council of technical education through which you can get direct admission in the second year of B.Tech course. You can also appear in LEET conducted by various private universities like KIIT, Amity, LPU, VIT, Sharda, etc. through which you can get direct admission in the second year of B.Tech course in them.
29th May 2016, 08:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Rules and regulations to study B.Tech for Diploma Electrical holder who had a backlog?

To study B.Tech course being a Diploma Electrical holder, you must have to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examination board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.Tech course. Since, you had already the backlog, there is no problem for you to study B.Tech course.
29th May 2016, 11:21 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
I have completed my 3 years Diploma of Electrical Engineering. But in my first semester I got backlog in one subject then I passed that. Now what is the rules and regulations to join to B.Tech course for me?

The aspirant has to apply to the engineering college for the admission to the course through lateral entry. The eligibility to do the B.Tech is a pass in 3 years diploma course from a recognised board. The candidate has to apply for the entrance examination in some states for the admission like Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET). The marks scored in the entrance and diploma is considered for the admission. The lateral entry is available in various engineering colleges like;
29th May 2016, 11:50 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

To pursue B.tech course the candidate has to appear for Lateral entry examination conducted by respective state education board.

To pursue B.Tech the candidate must have passed Diploma in the respective stream without any backlog.

Candidate can appear for lateral entry examination while he/ she was pursuing in final year of Diploma. But the candidate has to clear all the subjects before the admission to the college.
5th June 2017, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed diploma in civil engineering, but i have 2 backlogs m1 & m2 but iam ITI based student these 2 sub marks are not conducted but only for eligibility so more options for me doing by another courses
9th June 2017, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in diploma 4 semester in 1 subject. Am eligible for instant exam? Further am I eligible for tech lateral entry with 1 subject backlog
12th July 2019, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

I have 1 backlog iam studing diploma eee now can I ha e any chance to go to b.tech with one backlog
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?