18th April 2018, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Women’s Empowerment & Development in IGNOU?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study PG Diploma course in Women’s Empowerment and Development in Indira Gandhi National Open University. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this course in IGNOU. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in WomenÂ’s Empowerment & Development in IGNOU?
  2. Structure of PG Diploma in WomenÂ’s Empowerment & Development in IGNOU?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Women Empowerment & Development in IGNOU?
  4. Job opportunities for PG Diploma in Women Empowerment & Development student?
  5. Eligibility to study Diploma in WomenÂ’s Empowerment and Development in Sri Durga Malleswara Siddhartha Mahila Kalasala?
  6. Scope of studying Diploma in WomenÂ’s Empowerment and Development? -- [New]
  7. How to apply for Project Officer in areas such as Child Development or Women Empowerment?
  8. Admission procedure to study Diploma in WomenÂ’s Empowerment and Development in Sri Durga Malleswara Siddhartha Mahila Kalasala?
  9. How many Diploma in WomenÂ’s Empowerment and Development seats are available in Sri Durga Malleswara Siddhartha Mahila Kalasala?
  10. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in WomenÂ’s Empowerment and Development in Sri Durga Malleswara Siddhartha Mahila Kalasala?
  11. Eligibility to study Diploma in Youth Development & Social Change for B.Com student? List of colleges offering admission?
  12. IGNOU Certificate in NGO Management-Health Care Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  13. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Environment and Sustainable Development Understanding the Environment Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Best PhD topics among Management, Administration, Women Empowerment and Economics
  15. Eligibility to apply in B.Tech for diploma holder in E&TC from IGNOU? Duration of B.Tech course after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Software Development in MET Institute of Software Development and Research?
  17. Eligibility criteria to take admission in full time Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development course at IGNOU? When to apply for it?
  18. Can I get admission in GTU after completing diploma in IGNOU? I am studying in diploma mechanical engineering
18th May 2018, 06:12 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Women’s Empowerment & Development in IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am interested to study PG Diploma course in Women’s Empowerment and Development in Indira Gandhi National Open University. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this course in IGNOU. Kindly tell me asap.

IGNOU offers Diploma in Women’s Empowerment & Development course through distance education. Eligibility to study the Diploma in Women’s Empowerment & Development course is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent or non 10+2 with 3 years work experience as a development worker at any level. Duration of the course is one year. Interested students can find the details in the IGNOU website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?