18th April 2018, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Structure of PG Diploma in Women’s Empowerment & Development in IGNOU?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to study PG Diploma course in Women’s Empowerment and Development in Indira Gandhi National Open University. Can you please tell me about the structure of this course so that I can know about it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in WomenÂ’s Empowerment & Development in IGNOU?
  2. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in WomenÂ’s Empowerment & Development in IGNOU?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Women Empowerment & Development in IGNOU?
  4. Job opportunities for PG Diploma in Women Empowerment & Development student?
  5. Scope of studying Diploma in WomenÂ’s Empowerment and Development? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in WomenÂ’s Empowerment and Development in Sri Durga Malleswara Siddhartha Mahila Kalasala? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to apply for Project Officer in areas such as Child Development or Women Empowerment?
  8. How many Diploma in WomenÂ’s Empowerment and Development seats are available in Sri Durga Malleswara Siddhartha Mahila Kalasala?
  9. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in WomenÂ’s Empowerment and Development in Sri Durga Malleswara Siddhartha Mahila Kalasala? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission procedure to study Diploma in WomenÂ’s Empowerment and Development in Sri Durga Malleswara Siddhartha Mahila Kalasala?
  11. IGNOU Certificate in NGO Management-Health Care Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  12. Best PhD topics among Management, Administration, Women Empowerment and Economics
  13. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Environment and Sustainable Development- Sustainable Development: Issues and Challenges Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Course structure & duration of BS(Web Design & Development) in Full Sail University?
  15. Course structure and duration of Advanced Diploma in Software Development in MET Institute of Software Development and Research?
  16. Admission procedure and course fee of M.A.(Labour & Development) in IGNOU?
  17. Whether IGNOU offers Diploma in Food Technology course? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for admission? Subjects enlisted and fee structure of this course?
  18. Whether IGNOU offers Diploma in Chemical Engineering course? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for admission? Subjects enlisted and fee structure of this course?
18th May 2018, 06:16 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Structure of PG Diploma in Women’s Empowerment & Development in IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to study PG Diploma course in Women’s Empowerment and Development in Indira Gandhi National Open University. Can you please tell me about the structure of this course so that I can know about it?

The course structure of Diploma in Women’s Empowerment & Development in IGNOU is as follows:

Gender Training Perspectives
Strategies for Women’s Empowerment
Women and Development
Organization and Leadership
Work and Entrepreneurship
Credit and Finance
Women and Society: Global Concerns and Local Issues
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?