26th October 2017, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Best PhD topics among Management, Administration, Women Empowerment and Economics

Sir, I have passed Masters in Management and now wan to do PhD. Please suggest me which topic is best for me among Management, Administration, Women Empowerment and Economics?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do M.Phil in chemistry from IGNOU through correspondence -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Topics available to study in PhD in Economics for UGC-NET qualified person?
  3. IGNOU Certificate in NGO Management-Health Care Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. How to join University of Mumbai for PhD in Economics? Which are the topics available for PhD?
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics/Public Administration/Urban Planning/Politics/International Development/Statistics in Europe for postgraduate in Public Administration candidate? Total expenses to study PhD in Europe?
  6. List of topics for PhD in Economics? How to write a Research Proposal for it?
  7. Chances to do PhD in Business Management from Maharishi University of Management and Technology? Which are the topics available for PhD?
  8. Registration guide for PhD in Economics? Important topics and guide in Mumbai university?
  9. Which are the important topics for doing Ph.D in economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Entrance exams available to study PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) in Cracow University of Economics? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility for PhD in economics.
  12. Detailed information about PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) in Cracow University of Economics?
  13. Does BU offer doctorate course in music for hindustani vocal?
  14. List of good topics to take for doing Ph.D in Business Administration?
  15. Should I study PhD in Management/Economics after completing M.Com in Business Management? Eligibility criteria and fee expenses to study?
  16. How to do internship programme from foreign on Women Empowerment topic? Which country I should visit?
  17. What are the next options I can try out after completion of B.Com course?
  18. Structure of PG Diploma in Women’s Empowerment & Development in IGNOU?

28th October 2017, 01:55 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best PhD topics among Management, Administration, Women Empowerment and Economics

Since, you have completed your Masters degree course in the field of Management, according to my opinion, you must go for Ph.D course in Management field as it will be beneficial for you.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Management from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in Management.

List of topics discussed below to do Ph.D in Management:-

Operations Management
Management and Organizations
Information Management
System Dynamics
Accounting Management and Information
Marketing
International Management and Organization etc.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?