31st July 2016, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Shall I have to pass any entrance exam to take admission in Diploma in Forensic Dentistry course at Maulana Azad College, New Delhi?

Hello sir, I am doing MDS in Oral Pathology. I want to make a career in Forensic Dentistry. How should I go further to study Diploma in Forensic Dentistry? Is there any exam to take admission in Diploma in Forensic Dentistry in Maulana Azad College, New Delhi?

Related Questions:
  1. Cut off marks to get admission in Diploma Engineering at Maulana Azad College, New Delhi? Seats available for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering branch?
  2. How much stipend will be given for internship at Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi?
  3. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BSc microbiology? -- [New]
  4. Can I get admission in Maulana Azad Medical College?
  5. Possibility to do Internship in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi for MBBS student of Lucknow? How much stipend I will get?
  6. Date of dnb entrance exam conducted by maualana azad medical college, delhi for august 2010 session?
  7. How can I approach for MSc forensic entrance exam? How many seats are there?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Ph.D in Microbiology from Maulana Azad Medical college?
  9. Date of availability of forms of Physics Honors in St. Xavier College, Presidency College and Maulana Azad College? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. If I belong to Himachal Pradesh can I get admission in MBBS in Maulana Azad Medical College or not?
  11. Can I do Masters in Forensic Dentistry after the completion of BDS? Required Entrance Exam for this purpose?
  12. Can I get admission in maulana azad medical college in PG in medicine
  13. Marks required to do MBBS under OC Girls category?
  14. Minimum rank and marks for general category in MBBS maulana azad medical college, Delhi
  15. What's the procedure for an online application for AIIMS entrance exam? How may I get information about other premedical entrance tests for other colleges like Kasturba or Maulana Azad Medical college?
  16. From where to get application prospectus for Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi and St Johns Medical College Bangalore?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for admission in Maulana Azad College?
  18. Where to get the forms for Maulana Azad Medical College? When will the forms be available?
2nd August 2016, 05:26 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Shall I have to pass any entrance exam to take admission in Diploma in Forensic Dentistry course at Maulana Azad College, New Delhi?

Yes, you will have to appear for CET examination conducted by the state itself and once after clearing the examination, you will be most eligible to get admission in the above mentioned college, if your score is good enough as getting admission in the above mentioned college is not that easy.
4th August 2016, 10:12 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Shall I have to pass any entrance exam to take admission in Diploma in Forensic Dentistry course at Maulana Azad College, New Delhi?

Yes, definitely you have to appear in the CET examination conducted by the respective State Council to study Diploma in Forensic Dentistry course at Maulana Azad College, New Delhi. Once you qualify in the entrance examination, you will be eligible to take admission under the course at the said College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?