31st July 2016, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

JCECE cut off marks for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for other state candidate?

Hello sir, I have passed 10th and applied for Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE) to study Diploma Engineering. I am permanent resident of Bihar and I belongs to SC category. How much marks should I do in JCECE exam to get Mechanical stream?

Related Questions:
  1. Cut off marks required in 10th to get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at AMU?
  2. Cut off marks to get admission in Diploma Engineering at Maulana Azad College, New Delhi? Seats available for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering branch?
  3. With a rank of 2804 in JCECE can I get Mechanical engineering?
  4. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  5. Previous year cut off marks of CSIR NET, GATE exam for B.Tech in mechanical Engineering candidate?
  6. Can I re-appear in JCECE if already appeared last year?
  7. Best course after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering to get good placement with high salary?
  8. What is the cutoff rank for ECE and EEE branches?
  9. Is there any fresher jobs for a diploma in mechanical engineering candidate?
  10. List of colleges under Pune University and their cut off marks to study Diploma in Mechanical engineering -- [New]
  11. Courses that can be done by a 12th failed candidate
  12. How to become assistant locopilot after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60% marks in diploma?
  13. What is the cut off marks required to do engineering in Pune after completion of diploma with 80 percentage marks?
  14. Can i proceed to Graduation in Mechanical after Diploma in Information technology?
  15. What should I choose between Diploma in Electrical and B.E in Mechanical being an experienced Diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidate?
  16. How is the lovely professional university Jalandhar? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  18. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a candidate who has secured 45% in 10th?
2nd August 2016, 05:30 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: JCECE cut off marks for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for other state candidate?

Nothing can be said about the cut-off marks as it is not fixed and keeps on changing every year due to various reasons. Therefore, I suggest you to kindly wait for the cut-off to be declared and after that you will get to know about the cut-offs.
4th August 2016, 10:18 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: JCECE cut off marks for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for other state candidate?

It is not possible to provide you the exact details about the cut off marks in JCECE required to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, as the cut off marks changes every year. So, you must wait until it is declared and so that you can get exact details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?