29th April 2015, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Should I appear in DCECE to study Diploma in Engineering course after completing 10th BSEB?

Hello,
I want to know the details of DCECE.
I want to apply for Diploma in Engineering course
after my 10th BSEB. So, I should apply for
DCECE? Please reply to me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in DCECE to study Diploma in Civil Engineering? List of reputed colleges in Bihar? -- [New]
  2. What is the date of the Polytechnic exam of this year?
  3. Can I study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering after completing 10th standard?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th in Kerala?
  5. In which stream I should study Diploma in Engineering to make future brighter after completing 10th?
  6. Am I eligible to study Mining Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? List of reputed colleges in India?
  7. Can I apply for Civil diploma course after failing in 10th?
  8. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  9. Can I crack Advance test after passing BSEB? My 10th percentage is 75
  10. Can I study Computer Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th ICSE?
  11. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Guidebooks to prepare for 10th BSEB Board exam?
  13. Can I study 11th from CBSE Board if completed 10th from BSEB Board?
  14. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
  15. Can I study B.Tech after completing 1 year Civil Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis?
  16. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering after completing 10th standard? List of Diploma courses in Engineering stream?
  17. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Diploma in Engineering after completing 10th?
  18. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in any evening college of Karnataka after completing 10th?
30th April 2015, 04:32 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I appear in DCECE to study Diploma in Engineering course after completing 10th BSEB?

Yes you should apply for the DCECE as soon as possible.
DCECE is the Entrance Examination for the admission to the course of Diploma in the state of Bihar.
So if you want to pursue the course of Diploma in Engineering then it is a must for you to appear and crack the DCECE Examination.
So it will be best for you to apply immediately so that you can start preparing for the Examination without any further delay.
Try to prepare hard and to score to the best of your ability as a good rank in the Examination will help you in getting admission to a very good college.
30th April 2015, 06:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I appear in DCECE to study Diploma in Engineering course after completing 10th BSEB?

DCECE stands for Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination. It is a state level entrance examination which is conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board for admission to Polytechnic course in Private and Government Polytechnic colleges in the state of Bihar. Candidates who have completed 10th standard from any recognised board and those wish to pursue Diploma in Engineering course are eligible to appear in DCECE examination. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?