9th December 2015, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to change Board from AHSEC to CBSE for 12th standard?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have a query about my Board. Now I am a student of AHSEC, studying in class 11th. I want to change my Board from AHSEC to CBSE in class 12th. Is it possible? Kindly answer me. I would be grateful to you.
Thanking you!

10th December 2015, 02:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to change Board from AHSEC to CBSE for 12th standard?

No, it is not possible to change from AHSEC to CBSE Board for pursuing your 12th standard after completion of your 11th standard from AHSEC Board. As per Education Board rules which offers Higher Secondary courses, the candidate must have to pursue both 11th and 12th standard from same school and he cannot change from one school to other school. So, you cannot change from AHSEC to CBSE Board for pursuing 12th standard after completion of your 11th standard from AHSEC Board.
10th December 2015, 04:15 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much change your board to CBSE in class 12th, for that however you will have to follow certain steps mentioned below, kindly have a look at it;

> You need to first of all collect all of your educational documents from the previous school.

> You should contact the prospective school where you wish to take admission in and get an idea about the requirements of that school to provide admission to candidates in class 12.

>You should intimate your school and the board about the change of board, siting a good reason.

> If the new school and board conducts an entrance examination to provide admission to candidate, then probably you will have to clear the examination and proceed further.

> If you wish to take admission in another state, then probably you will be needing a Domicile OF That state.
14th February 2023, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

can we change boards in 12th standard from ahsec to CBSE
10th June 2023, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Can i transfer to different school after failed in 12th exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?