9th December 2015, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available for a candidate with 91% in 12th AHSEC?

Respected Sir/Madam,
Will i get any scholarship if I secure 91% marks in 12th AHSEC Board exam? If yes then please tell me about scholarships. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in Assam CEE for a candidate with 57% in 12th AHSEC PCB?
  2. Can I study B.Sc(Food Technology) with 66% in 12th AHSEC being an SC candidate?
  3. Possibility to change Board from AHSEC to CBSE for 12th standard?
  4. Eligibility to appear in CEE(Medical) for general candidate with 56.6% in 12th PCB AHSEC?
  5. Can I get admission in Tezpur University if scored 50 marks in JEE Main and expecting 72% in 12th AHSEC being an ST candidate?
  6. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for B.Sc(Geology) candidate with 76.4% in 12th AHSEC?
  7. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Cotton College, Guwahati if secure 85% in 12th AHSEC being an SC candidate?
  8. Eligibility to apply in IBPS Clerk exam for a candidate who has completed 12th around 10 years ago? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to appear in TET being an AHSEC 12th student?
  10. Can I study B.E./B.Tech without Chemistry being a 12th AHSEC student?
  11. Am I eligible to appear in Assam CEE for Medical if pursuing 12th AHSEC and belong to West Bengal?
  12. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 198 marks in JEE Main and secured 10th position in AHSEC?
  13. Detailed admission procedure and percentage required in 12th AHSEC Science to study B.Sc(Microbiology) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  14. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 90.25% in 12th ISC?
  15. Scholarships available for 12th candidate of Ahmedabad?
  16. Download Chemistry question papers of last 5 years for 12th AHSEC Board exam
  17. Scholarships available to study B.Tech for 12th BSEB female candidate?
  18. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 71% in 12th MP State Board?
13th November 2017, 01:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available for a candidate with 91% in 12th AHSEC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
Will i get any scholarship if I secure 91% marks in 12th AHSEC Board exam? If yes then please tell me about scholarships. Thank you in advance.

The Government of Assam offers various scholarships to 12th passed students from AHSEC for pursuing higher education. There are scholarships like the Combined Merit Scholarship, National Merit Scholarship for Non-Hindi Speaking Students etc. Students can find the details in the Directorate of Higher Education Government of Assam website link Click Here. Apart from the Government of Assam scholarships, there are also other scholarships available for the 12th passed students. They are given below;

Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University students - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Official Website

North South Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

R D Sethna Loan Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?