14th May 2015, 03:40 AM
Unregistered

Should I go for diploma course in Computer Hardware after Secondary?

i have completed 10th std and scored 50.61% and compled mscit(92%),basic comp-hardware(73%) what next to do

Mein diploma course ka rlu kya? computer hard ware mein?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do open diploma in computer hardware and network while working?
  2. Diploma in computer hardware and networking at any ITC or Indian university?
  3. B.E after TYBCOM and Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking? Any other course?
  4. Can I do BSc or B.Tech computers after doing 1 year diploma course in Computer Hardware and Networking and passing intermediate 5 years back in commerce?
  5. Eligibility of hardware and networking diploma course after Hr. Sec. in Arts stream?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?
  7. After 3 years Diploma in Hardware and Networking can I do B.Tech in Computer Science?
  8. Can I do Computer Science Engineering course after completion of diploma without higher secondary marks?
  9. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  10. What jobs can I do after completing computer hardware and networking diploma from ITI? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Will MCITP course help in increasing my salary? I have completed my diploma in computer science and diploma in Hardware and Networking
  12. Chances to join CBI after graduating in Arts and diploma in computer hardware and networking?
  13. Best institute in Delhi to do diploma in computer hardware and networking in Delhi?
  14. Information about ICWAI and ICWA course? I am studying SYB.Com
  15. Which computer hardware field should I join? I am interested in computer hardware course
  16. Is entrance exam mandatory for B.tech or B.E after having diploma in hardware and networking? -- [New]
  17. What to do next after diploma from AMIE?
  18. Can I get a job in government or private sector after scoring 53.9% in EEE, 71.5% in 12th and 71% in 10th class?
14th May 2015, 09:37 AM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: Should I go for diploma course in Computer Hardware after Secondary?

Yes, you can go for Diploma in Hardware Technology it will better for you.
Now a day their are lots of job opportunity in Private sector of Computer Hardware student.

To get admission in Diploma in Hardware Technology you have to appear in Entrance Exam of Diploma as like JEXPO , DCECE , AP-CET etc.
Diploma Entrance Exam syllabus is totally based on 10th board syllabus, so you have must take some preparation for Entrance Exam of Diploma.
Also you have to score good rank in Entrance Exam to get admission in good college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?