2nd March 2015, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for study Agriculture Diploma after completing 10th?

Hello everyone,
I want to study Agriculture in Diploma
in Andhra Pradesh. So, what entrance I have to
give as I am giving 10th Board exam so
please tell me immediately

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard?
  2. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  3. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture after completing SSC exams?
  4. Percentage required in SSC to study Diploma in Agriculture?
  5. List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam?
  6. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  7. Can I apply for Civil diploma course after failing in 10th?
  8. Can I study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering after completing 10th standard?
  9. Government jobs for Diploma holder in Agriculture?
  10. Can I do B.Tech after completing 3 years of diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture?
  12. How to study MSc Agriculture after completing BSc CS with 80%
  13. What should I study further after completing 3 years Diploma in Technical Chemistry course on 10th basis?
  14. What should I study further in Abroad after completing 10th standard? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  15. 10th or 12th, which one is considerable for admission in Agriculture Diploma?
  16. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  17. How to study diploma in civil after completing 10th standard?
  18. What are the courses offered after completion of diploma in Architecture? Can I do BSc Agriculture after diploma in Agriculture
6th March 2015, 05:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for study Agriculture Diploma after completing 10th?

You can apply for Polytechnic entrance exam for getting admission in a Diploma in Agriculture course. 10th from a recognized board of education is the minimum qualification required for appearing in this entrance exam. You can apply for the Polytechnic entrance exam of Andhra Pradesh state if you want to admission in colleges across your home state. Getting a good rank is the only way of getting admission in you choice of college. Diploma in Agriculture is mostly offer by polytechnic entrance exam by various State Technical Councils. Just keep yourself updated with latest notifications so that you don't miss out.
10th June 2015, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for study Agriculture Diploma after completing 10th?

With out entrance exam how can I join in diploma in agriculture
12th June 2015, 05:25 PM
Devdatta Divekar

It is good to know that you're interested in doing Diploma in agriculture. Some institutes do conduct entrance tests while some consider admission based on your SSC results. Here are some list of colleges in Andhra Pradesh for the course:
Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University
Agricultural Polytechnic Palem
Agricultural Polytechnic Podalakur
Agricultural Polytechnic, Anakapalle
Agricultural Polytechnic, Garikapadu
15th June 2015, 05:23 PM
Sam James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I want to study Agriculture in Diploma
in Andhra Pradesh. So, what entrance I have to
give as I am giving 10th Board exam so
please tell me immediately
There is no entrance exams required for admission to diploma courses in agriculture. You can apply for admission with the 10th qualifying marks.
16th June 2015, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Farmer and I have prestige store. I want learn new tecine about agriculture .
7th May 2017, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me the answer I have get 8.8 GPA in sec examination. How can apply for the diploma of agriculture.
29th April 2018, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

My Cousin's daughter passed in SSC -2018 in Andhra Pradesh with 9.7 GPA. She wants to study Diploma Agriculture in Andhra Pradesh. What is the procedure. How can get the admission.
Pls. inform
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?