31st December 2014, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in JEE Main for admission in B.Tech being a Diploma final year student?

sir,
i am a student of diploma last year
and i want to do the B.TECH.
than what i have to do for B.TECH entrance .
i have to give jee mains entrance test?
Thanks and Regards-
Avinash

Related Questions:
  1. Is it a barrier to study B.Tech with low JEE Main score?
  2. From where can I buy the admission forms for IIT JEE? I am a diploma final year student
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Tech(Civil Engineering) if qualify in 12th CBSE but fail in JEE Mains?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Mains after completing 3 years diploma course on 10th basis?
  5. Should I pursue B.Sc along with JEE Mains preparation?
  6. Can I get admission in BMS or BIT, Bangalore with JEE Mains scorecard?
  7. HOw should I prepare for JEE mains? I have cleared class 12th
  8. Can I get NIT college on the basis of IIT marks? I have scored 82% from UP board
  9. Is there any chance to get admission in TU after scoring 94 in JEE mains?
  10. Can I give IIT JEE and AIEEE entrance exam while doing final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I appear in JEE Advance next year as per the 3 attempts rule?
  13. Procedure to apply for B.E. 2nd year through lateral entry in Karnataka Regional Engineering College, Suratkal through JEE Mains for Diploma in ME student?
  14. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced next year if appearing in 12th and JEE Mains this year?
  15. Should I drop a year to prepare for JEE Mains instead of taking admission in college?
  16. Am I eligible to write IIT JEE? I am pursuing diploma(final year student) in electronics engineering from government polytechnic college under UPTU
  17. Can I get admission in IIT to study B.Tech after completing 12th NIOS?
  18. How to take admission in B.Tech college after scoring 135 marks in JEE mains
1st January 2015, 03:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in JEE Main for admission in B.Tech being a Diploma final year student?

No, you cannot appear in JEE Main examination being a Diploma holder. Only candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board are eligible to appear in JEE Main examination. Since, you are a Diploma holder, you can get direct admission in B.Tech second year by appearing in Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET). By qualifying LEET examination, based upon your entrance exam rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college. By qualifying LEET examination, you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course. So, to get admission in B.Tech course, you need to appear in LEET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?